MPLAB XC16 C Compiler
This web page contains complete information on how to remove MPLAB XC16 C Compiler for Windows. It is written by How to uninstall MPLAB XC16 C Compiler from your systemMicrochip
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on Microchip. MPLAB XC16 C Compiler is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Microchip\xc16\v1.40 folder, subject to the user's decision. You can uninstall MPLAB XC16 C Compiler by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Microchip\xc16\v1.40\Uninstall-xc16-v1.40.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. Uninstall-xc16-v1.40.exe is the MPLAB XC16 C Compiler's primary executable file and it takes circa 5.98 MB (6275018 bytes) on disk.
MPLAB XC16 C Compiler contains of the executables below. They occupy 47.31 MB (49610390
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Uninstall-xc16-v1.40.exe (5.98 MB)
- sim30.exe (13.99 MB)
- verifyinst.exe (41.46 KB)
- xc16-strip.exe (53.50 KB)
- xc16-readelf.exe (195.00 KB)
- xc16-strings.exe (337.50 KB)
- xclm.exe (1.68 MB)
- coff-ar.exe (249.50 KB)
- coff-as.exe (526.00 KB)
- coff-bin2hex.exe (237.50 KB)
- coff-cc1.exe (7.45 MB)
- coff-cpp.exe (228.00 KB)
- coff-gcc.exe (226.00 KB)
- coff-ld.exe (550.00 KB)
- coff-nm.exe (285.00 KB)
- coff-objdump.exe (482.50 KB)
- coff-pa.exe (171.50 KB)
- coff-ranlib.exe (249.50 KB)
- coff-strip.exe (420.00 KB)
- elf-ar.exe (354.50 KB)
- elf-as.exe (634.50 KB)
- elf-bin2hex.exe (342.00 KB)
- elf-cc1.exe (7.56 MB)
- elf-cpp.exe (228.00 KB)
- elf-gcc.exe (226.00 KB)
- elf-ld.exe (668.00 KB)
- elf-nm.exe (389.50 KB)
- elf-objdump.exe (599.50 KB)
- elf-pa.exe (180.50 KB)
- elf-ranlib.exe (354.50 KB)
- elf-strip.exe (536.50 KB)
- xc-ccov.exe (1.56 MB)
The current web page applies to MPLAB XC16 C Compiler version 1.40
only. For more MPLAB XC16 C Compiler versions please click below:
...click to view all...
MPLAB XC16 C Compiler is an application marketed by the software company Microchip. Some computer users decide to erase it. Sometimes this is troublesome because deleting this manually takes some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK approach to erase MPLAB XC16 C Compiler is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove MPLAB XC16 C Compiler using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find MPLAB XC16 C Compiler or simply click the Search field and type in "MPLAB XC16 C Compiler". If it exists on your system the MPLAB XC16 C Compiler application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click MPLAB XC16 C Compiler in the list , the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding MPLAB XC16 C Compiler, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove MPLAB XC16 C Compiler.
8. After removing MPLAB XC16 C Compiler, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong MPLAB XC16 C Compiler that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling MPLAB XC16 C Compiler using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove MPLAB XC16 C Compiler by Microchip from your PC, we are not saying that MPLAB XC16 C Compiler by Microchip is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove MPLAB XC16 C Compiler in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-09-14 03:06:19.790