MPLAB XC16 C Compiler
MPLAB XC16 C Compiler is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall MPLAB XC16 C Compiler from your computerMicrochip
. You can read more on Microchip or check for application updates here
. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Microchip\xc16\v1.25 directory. Keep in mind that this location can vary being determined by the user's decision. The complete uninstall command line for MPLAB XC16 C Compiler is C:\Program Files (x86)\Microchip\xc16\v1.25\Uninstall-xc16-v1.25.exe. Uninstall-xc16-v1.25.exe is the MPLAB XC16 C Compiler's main executable file and it takes approximately 3.65 MB (3830244 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed alongside MPLAB XC16 C Compiler. They take about 43.37 MB (45473981
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Uninstall-xc16-v1.25.exe (3.65 MB)
- sim30.exe (13.99 MB)
- xc16-strip.exe (66.35 KB)
- xc16-readelf.exe (217.00 KB)
- xc16-strings.exe (301.00 KB)
- xclm.exe (913.50 KB)
- coff-ar.exe (222.50 KB)
- coff-as.exe (475.00 KB)
- coff-bin2hex.exe (207.50 KB)
- coff-cc1.exe (7.73 MB)
- coff-cpp.exe (391.57 KB)
- coff-gcc.exe (389.50 KB)
- coff-ld.exe (590.00 KB)
- coff-nm.exe (257.50 KB)
- coff-objdump.exe (431.50 KB)
- coff-pa.exe (156.00 KB)
- coff-ranlib.exe (222.50 KB)
- coff-strip.exe (381.00 KB)
- elf-ar.exe (317.00 KB)
- elf-as.exe (573.50 KB)
- elf-bin2hex.exe (302.00 KB)
- elf-cc1.exe (7.84 MB)
- elf-cpp.exe (391.57 KB)
- elf-gcc.exe (389.50 KB)
- elf-ld.exe (686.00 KB)
- elf-nm.exe (352.00 KB)
- elf-objdump.exe (538.00 KB)
- elf-pa.exe (165.00 KB)
- elf-ranlib.exe (317.00 KB)
- elf-strip.exe (487.00 KB)
This info is about MPLAB XC16 C Compiler version 1.25
alone. Click on the links below for other MPLAB XC16 C Compiler versions:
...click to view all...
MPLAB XC16 C Compiler has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.The files below are left behind on your disk by MPLAB XC16 C Compiler's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Microchip\xc16\v1.25\docs\MPLAB_XC16_C_Compiler_License.rtf
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Microchip\xc16\v1.25\docs\MPLAB_XC16_C_Compiler_Users_Guide.pdf
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Microchip\xc16\v1.25\MPLAB_XC16_Compiler_License.txt
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Microchip\xc16\v1.25\Uninstall MPLAB XC16 C Compiler.lnk
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Microchip\xc32\v1.42\docs\MPLAB_XC32_Compiler_License.txt
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Microchip\xc32\v1.42\MPLAB_XC32_Compiler_License.txt
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Microchip\xc32\v1.42\Uninstall MPLAB XC32 Compiler.lnk
MPLAB XC16 C Compiler is a program marketed by the software company Microchip. Frequently, computer users try to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because deleting this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY way to uninstall MPLAB XC16 C Compiler is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase MPLAB XC16 C Compiler from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find MPLAB XC16 C Compiler or simply activate the Search feature and type in "MPLAB XC16 C Compiler". If it is installed on your PC the MPLAB XC16 C Compiler application will be found very quickly. After you select MPLAB XC16 C Compiler in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding MPLAB XC16 C Compiler, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove MPLAB XC16 C Compiler.
8. After uninstalling MPLAB XC16 C Compiler, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of MPLAB XC16 C Compiler which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing MPLAB XC16 C Compiler with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove MPLAB XC16 C Compiler by Microchip from your computer, nor are we saying that MPLAB XC16 C Compiler by Microchip is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove MPLAB XC16 C Compiler in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 03:46:47.783