MPLAB XC16 C Compiler
You can find on this page details on how to uninstall MPLAB XC16 C Compiler for Windows. It is produced by A way to uninstall MPLAB XC16 C Compiler from your systemMicrochip
. You can read more on Microchip or check for application updates here
. MPLAB XC16 C Compiler is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Microchip\xc16\v1.30 directory, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. The full command line for removing MPLAB XC16 C Compiler is C:\Program Files (x86)\Microchip\xc16\v1.30\Uninstall-xc16-v1.30.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. The program's main executable file occupies 4.16 MB (4367227 bytes) on disk and is labeled Uninstall-xc16-v1.30.exe.
MPLAB XC16 C Compiler contains of the executables below. They take 88.04 MB (92315523
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Uninstall-xc16-v1.30.exe (4.16 MB)
- sim30.exe (13.99 MB)
- verifyinst.exe (41.46 KB)
- xc16-strip.exe (153.83 KB)
- xc16-readelf.exe (195.00 KB)
- xc16-strings.exe (315.50 KB)
- xclm.exe (923.00 KB)
- coff-ar.exe (228.00 KB)
- coff-as.exe (497.00 KB)
- coff-bin2hex.exe (215.50 KB)
- coff-cc1.exe (8.32 MB)
- coff-cpp.exe (368.75 KB)
- coff-gcc.exe (366.68 KB)
- coff-ld.exe (525.00 KB)
- coff-nm.exe (263.50 KB)
- coff-objdump.exe (449.00 KB)
- coff-pa.exe (167.00 KB)
- coff-ranlib.exe (228.00 KB)
- coff-strip.exe (399.00 KB)
- elf-ar.exe (332.00 KB)
- elf-as.exe (605.00 KB)
- elf-bin2hex.exe (319.50 KB)
- elf-cc1.exe (8.43 MB)
- elf-cpp.exe (368.75 KB)
- elf-gcc.exe (366.68 KB)
- elf-ld.exe (642.00 KB)
- elf-nm.exe (367.50 KB)
- elf-objdump.exe (565.00 KB)
- elf-pa.exe (176.00 KB)
- elf-ranlib.exe (332.00 KB)
- elf-strip.exe (515.00 KB)
This info is about MPLAB XC16 C Compiler version 1.30
only. You can find below info on other application versions of MPLAB XC16 C Compiler:
...click to view all...
MPLAB XC16 C Compiler is a program by the software company Microchip. Some users choose to uninstall it. This is efortful because removing this by hand takes some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY approach to uninstall MPLAB XC16 C Compiler is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete MPLAB XC16 C Compiler with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate MPLAB XC16 C Compiler or simply click the Search field and type in "MPLAB XC16 C Compiler". If it exists on your system the MPLAB XC16 C Compiler program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click MPLAB XC16 C Compiler in the list of programs, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about MPLAB XC16 C Compiler, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove MPLAB XC16 C Compiler.
8. After uninstalling MPLAB XC16 C Compiler, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of MPLAB XC16 C Compiler that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling MPLAB XC16 C Compiler using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall MPLAB XC16 C Compiler by Microchip from your computer, nor are we saying that MPLAB XC16 C Compiler by Microchip is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall MPLAB XC16 C Compiler in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-12-14 03:01:15.643