MPLAB XC16 C Compiler
This info is about MPLAB XC16 C Compiler for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is made by A way to uninstall MPLAB XC16 C Compiler from your PCMicrochip
. Go over here
for more info on Microchip. MPLAB XC16 C Compiler is normally installed in the C:\Program Files\Microchip\xc16\v1.10 directory, subject to the user's decision. You can uninstall MPLAB XC16 C Compiler by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Microchip\xc16\v1.10\Uninstall-xc16-v1.10.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. MPLAB XC16 C Compiler's primary file takes around 16.00 KB (16384 bytes) and is named xc16-strip.exe.
The following executable files are contained in MPLAB XC16 C Compiler. They occupy 38.09 MB (39940494
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Uninstall-xc16-v1.10.exe (3.69 MB)
- sim30.exe (13.99 MB)
- xc16-strip.exe (16.00 KB)
- xc16-readelf.exe (217.00 KB)
- xc16-strings.exe (296.00 KB)
- xclm.exe (856.00 KB)
- coff-ar.exe (218.00 KB)
- coff-as.exe (463.00 KB)
- coff-bin2hex.exe (201.00 KB)
- coff-cc1.exe (5.74 MB)
- coff-cpp.exe (233.00 KB)
- coff-gcc.exe (231.50 KB)
- coff-ld.exe (580.50 KB)
- coff-nm.exe (253.00 KB)
- coff-objdump.exe (422.50 KB)
- coff-pa.exe (156.00 KB)
- coff-ranlib.exe (218.00 KB)
- coff-strip.exe (376.00 KB)
- elf-ar.exe (312.00 KB)
- elf-as.exe (561.00 KB)
- elf-bin2hex.exe (295.00 KB)
- elf-cc1.exe (5.84 MB)
- elf-cpp.exe (233.00 KB)
- elf-gcc.exe (231.50 KB)
- elf-ld.exe (675.50 KB)
- elf-nm.exe (346.50 KB)
- elf-objdump.exe (527.50 KB)
- elf-pa.exe (164.50 KB)
- elf-ranlib.exe (312.00 KB)
- elf-strip.exe (482.00 KB)
This info is about MPLAB XC16 C Compiler version 1.10
alone. You can find below a few links to other MPLAB XC16 C Compiler releases:
...click to view all...
MPLAB XC16 C Compiler is an application by Microchip. Sometimes, people try to remove this application. This can be difficult because deleting this manually takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY solution to remove MPLAB XC16 C Compiler is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase MPLAB XC16 C Compiler using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find MPLAB XC16 C Compiler or simply click the Search feature and type in "MPLAB XC16 C Compiler". If it is installed on your PC the MPLAB XC16 C Compiler application will be found very quickly. When you select MPLAB XC16 C Compiler in the list of applications, some data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about MPLAB XC16 C Compiler, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove MPLAB XC16 C Compiler.
8. After removing MPLAB XC16 C Compiler, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of MPLAB XC16 C Compiler that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing MPLAB XC16 C Compiler using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall MPLAB XC16 C Compiler by Microchip from your PC, we are not saying that MPLAB XC16 C Compiler by Microchip is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall MPLAB XC16 C Compiler supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-08-08 10:14:04.113