This web page contains detailed information on how to remove Linkman Pro for Windows. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Linkman Pro from your PCOutertech
. More information on Outertech can be found here
. Click on http://www.outertech.com/
to get more information about Linkman Pro on Outertech's website. Linkman Pro is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Linkman directory, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. The full uninstall command line for Linkman Pro is C:\Program Files (x86)\Linkman\Uninstaller.exe. The application's main executable file occupies 1.59 MB (1668480 bytes) on disk and is called Linkman.exe.
The following executables are contained in Linkman Pro. They take 2.20 MB (2308776
bytes) on disk.
- Linkman.exe (1.59 MB)
- uninst-Linkman.exe (477.45 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (147.84 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 8.98
of Linkman Pro. For other Linkman Pro versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Linkman Pro is an application marketed by Outertech. Frequently, users try to uninstall it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because performing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY practice to uninstall Linkman Pro is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Linkman Pro from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Linkman Pro or simply click the Search field and type in "Linkman Pro". The Linkman Pro program will be found automatically. After you click Linkman Pro in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Linkman Pro, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Linkman Pro:
- The software company is: http://www.outertech.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Linkman\Uninstaller.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Linkman Pro.
8. After removing Linkman Pro, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Linkman Pro which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Linkman Pro using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Linkman Pro by Outertech from your computer, we are not saying that Linkman Pro by Outertech is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Linkman Pro in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-20 01:07:31.743