This info is about Linkman Pro for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Linkman Pro from your PCOutertech
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on Outertech. More data about the application Linkman Pro can be seen at http://www.outertech.com/
. Linkman Pro is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Linkman folder, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. The full uninstall command line for Linkman Pro is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Linkman\Uninstaller.exe". The program's main executable file has a size of 1.50 MB (1576784 bytes) on disk and is called Linkman.exe.
The executable files below are part of Linkman Pro. They occupy an average of 2.10 MB (2198465
bytes) on disk.
- Linkman.exe (1.50 MB)
- uninst-Linkman.exe (459.27 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (147.84 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 8.0
of Linkman Pro. Click on the links below for other Linkman Pro versions:
...click to view all...
Linkman Pro is an application marketed by the software company Outertech. Some computer users choose to uninstall this program. This is efortful because deleting this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. The best EASY approach to uninstall Linkman Pro is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Linkman Pro from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Linkman Pro or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Linkman Pro". The Linkman Pro app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Linkman Pro in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Linkman Pro, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Linkman Pro:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.outertech.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Linkman\Uninstaller.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Linkman Pro.
8. After removing Linkman Pro, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Linkman Pro which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Linkman Pro using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Linkman Pro by Outertech from your PC, we are not saying that Linkman Pro by Outertech is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Linkman Pro in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-08 06:05:40.230