This web page contains detailed information on how to remove Linkman Pro for Windows. It is produced by A guide to uninstall Linkman Pro from your PCOutertech
. You can read more on Outertech or check for application updates here
. More info about the software Linkman Pro can be seen at http://www.outertech.com/
. Usually the Linkman Pro application is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Linkman directory, depending on the user's option during install. You can remove Linkman Pro by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Linkman\Uninstaller.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. Linkman.exe is the Linkman Pro's primary executable file and it occupies close to 1.59 MB (1662016 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed alongside Linkman Pro. They take about 2.19 MB (2301492
bytes) on disk.
- Linkman.exe (1.59 MB)
- uninst-Linkman.exe (476.65 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (147.84 KB)
The current page applies to Linkman Pro version 8.80
only. You can find below a few links to other Linkman Pro versions:
...click to view all...
Linkman Pro is an application released by Outertech. Frequently, users choose to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because doing this by hand requires some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY action to uninstall Linkman Pro is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Linkman Pro from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Linkman Pro or simply click the Search feature and type in "Linkman Pro". The Linkman Pro program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Linkman Pro in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Linkman Pro, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Linkman Pro:
- The software company is: http://www.outertech.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Linkman\Uninstaller.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Linkman Pro.
8. After removing Linkman Pro, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Linkman Pro that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Linkman Pro with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Linkman Pro by Outertech from your computer, nor are we saying that Linkman Pro by Outertech is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Linkman Pro supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-11-27 11:02:02.507