Linkman Pro is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Linkman Pro from your systemOutertech
. You can read more on Outertech or check for application updates here
. Please follow http://www.outertech.com/
if you want to read more on Linkman Pro on Outertech's website. The program is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Linkman folder. Keep in mind that this location can differ being determined by the user's decision. You can remove Linkman Pro by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Linkman\Uninstaller.exe. Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. Linkman.exe is the Linkman Pro's primary executable file and it takes about 1.60 MB (1673792 bytes) on disk.
Linkman Pro installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 2.21 MB (2314076
bytes) on disk.
- Linkman.exe (1.60 MB)
- uninst-Linkman.exe (477.44 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (147.84 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 8.93
of Linkman Pro. You can find here a few links to other Linkman Pro releases:
...click to view all...
Linkman Pro is an application marketed by Outertech. Sometimes, computer users choose to erase this application. This can be efortful because performing this by hand takes some knowledge related to PCs. The best QUICK procedure to erase Linkman Pro is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Linkman Pro using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Linkman Pro or simply click the Search feature and type in "Linkman Pro". The Linkman Pro app will be found automatically. After you select Linkman Pro in the list of programs, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Linkman Pro, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Linkman Pro:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.outertech.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Linkman\Uninstaller.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Linkman Pro.
8. After uninstalling Linkman Pro, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Linkman Pro which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Linkman Pro with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Linkman Pro by Outertech from your PC, we are not saying that Linkman Pro by Outertech is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Linkman Pro supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-08-31 16:48:28.250