Linkman Pro is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. It is developed by How to uninstall Linkman Pro from your systemOutertech
. More information on Outertech can be seen here
. Click on http://www.outertech.com/
to get more facts about Linkman Pro on Outertech's website. Linkman Pro is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Linkman directory, subject to the user's decision. You can remove Linkman Pro by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Linkman\Uninstaller.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. Linkman Pro's main file takes around 1.47 MB (1539408 bytes) and its name is Linkman.exe.
The executable files below are installed together with Linkman Pro. They occupy about 2.06 MB (2161089
bytes) on disk.
- Linkman.exe (1.47 MB)
- uninst-Linkman.exe (459.27 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (147.84 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 8.32
of Linkman Pro. For other Linkman Pro versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Linkman Pro is a program marketed by Outertech. Sometimes, people want to erase this application. This can be easier said than done because doing this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK way to erase Linkman Pro is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Linkman Pro with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Linkman Pro or simply click the Search feature and type in "Linkman Pro". The Linkman Pro app will be found very quickly. After you click Linkman Pro in the list of apps, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Linkman Pro, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Linkman Pro:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.outertech.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Linkman\Uninstaller.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Linkman Pro.
8. After removing Linkman Pro, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Linkman Pro that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Linkman Pro using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Linkman Pro by Outertech from your PC, nor are we saying that Linkman Pro by Outertech is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Linkman Pro supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-12-22 19:24:40.733