Linkman Pro is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall Linkman Pro from your systemOutertech
. More information on Outertech can be seen here
. Further information about Linkman Pro can be seen at http://www.outertech.com/
. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Linkman folder. Keep in mind that this path can vary depending on the user's decision. The full command line for removing Linkman Pro is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Linkman\Uninstaller.exe". Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. Linkman.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 1.61 MB (1683192 bytes) on disk.
Linkman Pro installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 2.22 MB (2323476
bytes) on disk.
- Linkman.exe (1.61 MB)
- uninst-Linkman.exe (477.44 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (147.84 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 8.96
of Linkman Pro. You can find below info on other application versions of Linkman Pro:
...click to view all...
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the PC. Part_A few of these are shown below.Folders found on disk after you uninstall Linkman Pro from your computer:
Check for and delete the following files from your disk when you uninstall Linkman Pro:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Linkman
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\Program Files (x86)\Linkman
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Linkman\Browsers.xdb
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Linkman\Browsers.xml
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Linkman\Languages\Catalan.olf
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Linkman\Languages\Czech.olf
Supplementary registry values that are not removed:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Outer Technologies\Linkman
Linkman Pro is an application by the software company Outertech. Frequently, people choose to uninstall it. Sometimes this is efortful because performing this manually takes some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK practice to uninstall Linkman Pro is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Linkman Pro from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Linkman Pro or simply click the Search field and type in "Linkman Pro". If it exists on your system the Linkman Pro app will be found very quickly. After you select Linkman Pro in the list , some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Linkman Pro, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Linkman Pro:
- The software company is: http://www.outertech.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Linkman\Uninstaller.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Linkman Pro.
8. After removing Linkman Pro, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Linkman Pro that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Linkman Pro using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Linkman Pro by Outertech from your PC, nor are we saying that Linkman Pro by Outertech is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Linkman Pro in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-04-20 13:35:35.043