Linkman Pro is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Linkman Pro from your computerOutertech
. Check out here
for more info on Outertech. Please follow http://www.outertech.com/
if you want to read more on Linkman Pro on Outertech's web page. Linkman Pro is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files\Linkman directory, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. The full command line for removing Linkman Pro is C:\Program Files\Linkman\Uninstaller.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file is named Linkman.exe and its approximative size is 1.31 MB (1373762 bytes).
Linkman Pro is composed of the following executables which take 1.90 MB (1995443
bytes) on disk:
- Linkman.exe (1.31 MB)
- uninst-Linkman.exe (459.27 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (147.84 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 8.50
of Linkman Pro. You can find here a few links to other Linkman Pro versions:
...click to view all...
Linkman Pro is a program marketed by the software company Outertech. Sometimes, computer users decide to remove this program. Sometimes this can be hard because removing this by hand requires some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK manner to remove Linkman Pro is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Linkman Pro from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Linkman Pro or simply click the Search field and type in "Linkman Pro". If it exists on your system the Linkman Pro application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Linkman Pro in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Linkman Pro, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Linkman Pro:
- The software company is: http://www.outertech.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Linkman\Uninstaller.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Linkman Pro.
8. After removing Linkman Pro, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Linkman Pro which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Linkman Pro with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Linkman Pro by Outertech from your PC, we are not saying that Linkman Pro by Outertech is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Linkman Pro supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-04-08 10:38:15.427