Les Sims™ 4
Les Sims™ 4 is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Les Sims™ 4 from your PCElectronic Arts Inc.
. Go over here
where you can get more info on Electronic Arts Inc.. Detailed information about Les Sims™ 4 can be seen at http://www.ea.com/fr
. The application is frequently located in the C:\Program Files\Origin Games\The Sims 4 folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall Les Sims™ 4 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files\Common Files\EAInstaller\The Sims 4\Cleanup.exe" uninstall_game -autologging. Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. Cleanup.exe is the Les Sims™ 4's main executable file and it takes around 913.22 KB (935136 bytes) on disk.
Les Sims™ 4 is composed of the following executables which occupy 913.22 KB (935136
bytes) on disk:
This web page is about Les Sims™ 4 version 220.127.116.110
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of Les Sims™ 4:
...click to view all...
Les Sims™ 4 is an application by the software company Electronic Arts Inc.. Sometimes, computer users choose to erase it. Sometimes this can be hard because removing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK solution to erase Les Sims™ 4 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Les Sims™ 4 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Les Sims™ 4 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Les Sims™ 4". If it is installed on your PC the Les Sims™ 4 app will be found very quickly. When you click Les Sims™ 4 in the list of applications, some data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Les Sims™ 4, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Les Sims™ 4:
- The publisher is: http://www.ea.com/fr
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Common Files\EAInstaller\The Sims 4\Cleanup.exe" uninstall_game -autologging
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Les Sims™ 4.
8. After removing Les Sims™ 4, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Les Sims™ 4 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Les Sims™ 4 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Les Sims™ 4 by Electronic Arts Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Les Sims™ 4 by Electronic Arts Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Les Sims™ 4 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-05-23 17:17:47.960