Les Sims™ 4
This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Les Sims™ 4 for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Les Sims™ 4 from your systemElectronic Arts Inc.
. Further information on Electronic Arts Inc. can be found here
. Further information about Les Sims™ 4 can be found at http://www.ea.com/fr
. The program is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\The Sims 4 folder. Keep in mind that this location can differ being determined by the user's choice. The full command line for removing Les Sims™ 4 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\EAInstaller\The Sims 4\Cleanup.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 19.50 MB (20448024 bytes) on disk and is named TS4.exe.
The following executables are contained in Les Sims™ 4. They take 72.96 MB (76501368
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- TS4.exe (19.50 MB)
- TS4_x64.exe (25.19 MB)
- ActivationUI.exe (1.58 MB)
- Cleanup.exe (913.97 KB)
- Touchup.exe (915.97 KB)
- Cleanup.exe (834.72 KB)
- Touchup.exe (835.72 KB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (5.41 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (4.76 MB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (6.86 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (6.20 MB)
- vp6install.exe (27.76 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 18.104.22.1680
of Les Sims™ 4. You can find here a few links to other Les Sims™ 4 releases:
...click to view all...
Les Sims™ 4 is a program by the software company Electronic Arts Inc.. Frequently, computer users decide to remove this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because uninstalling this manually requires some know-how related to PCs. One of the best EASY approach to remove Les Sims™ 4 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Les Sims™ 4 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Les Sims™ 4 or simply click the Search field and type in "Les Sims™ 4". If it is installed on your PC the Les Sims™ 4 app will be found very quickly. After you click Les Sims™ 4 in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Les Sims™ 4, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Les Sims™ 4:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.ea.com/fr
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\EAInstaller\The Sims 4\Cleanup.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Les Sims™ 4.
8. After uninstalling Les Sims™ 4, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Les Sims™ 4 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Les Sims™ 4 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Les Sims™ 4 by Electronic Arts Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Les Sims™ 4 by Electronic Arts Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Les Sims™ 4 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-08-22 23:07:51.917