Les Sims™ 4
You can find below detailed information on how to remove Les Sims™ 4 for Windows. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall Les Sims™ 4 from your systemElectronic Arts Inc.
. Further information on Electronic Arts Inc. can be found here
. You can read more about about Les Sims™ 4 at http://www.ea.com/fr
. The program is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\The Sims 4 directory. Keep in mind that this location can differ being determined by the user's preference. The complete uninstall command line for Les Sims™ 4 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\EAInstaller\The Sims 4\Cleanup.exe. TS4.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 19.50 MB (20448024 bytes) on disk.
Les Sims™ 4 contains of the executables below. They take 74.41 MB (78022928
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- TS4.exe (19.50 MB)
- TS4_x64.exe (25.19 MB)
- ActivationUI.exe (1.58 MB)
- Cleanup.exe (913.97 KB)
- Touchup.exe (915.97 KB)
- Cleanup.exe (913.22 KB)
- Touchup.exe (913.72 KB)
- Cleanup.exe (834.72 KB)
- Touchup.exe (835.72 KB)
- Cleanup.exe (834.81 KB)
- Touchup.exe (835.81 KB)
- vp6install.exe (27.76 KB)
This web page is about Les Sims™ 4 version 22.214.171.1240
alone. For other Les Sims™ 4 versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Les Sims™ 4 is an application by the software company Electronic Arts Inc.. Sometimes, users try to uninstall this application. This is efortful because doing this by hand requires some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY solution to uninstall Les Sims™ 4 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Les Sims™ 4 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Les Sims™ 4 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Les Sims™ 4". If it is installed on your PC the Les Sims™ 4 application will be found very quickly. After you click Les Sims™ 4 in the list , the following information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Les Sims™ 4, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Les Sims™ 4:
- The software company is: http://www.ea.com/fr
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\EAInstaller\The Sims 4\Cleanup.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Les Sims™ 4.
8. After uninstalling Les Sims™ 4, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Les Sims™ 4 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Les Sims™ 4 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove Les Sims™ 4 by Electronic Arts Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Les Sims™ 4 by Electronic Arts Inc. is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Les Sims™ 4 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-23 16:43:08.833