Les Sims™ 4
Les Sims™ 4 is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is produced by A way to uninstall Les Sims™ 4 from your systemElectronic Arts Inc.
. You can read more on Electronic Arts Inc. or check for application updates here
. You can see more info related to Les Sims™ 4 at http://www.ea.com/fr
. Usually the Les Sims™ 4 program is found in the C:\Origin\Origin Games\The Sims 4 folder, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for removing Les Sims™ 4 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\EAInstaller\The Sims 4\Cleanup.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. Cleanup.exe is the Les Sims™ 4's primary executable file and it occupies approximately 913.97 KB (935904 bytes) on disk.
Les Sims™ 4 is composed of the following executables which take 1.71 MB (1790752
bytes) on disk:
- Cleanup.exe (913.97 KB)
- Cleanup.exe (834.81 KB)
The current web page applies to Les Sims™ 4 version 126.96.36.1990
alone. You can find here a few links to other Les Sims™ 4 versions:
...click to view all...
Les Sims™ 4 is a program marketed by the software company Electronic Arts Inc.. Some people decide to remove this program. This can be troublesome because uninstalling this by hand takes some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK procedure to remove Les Sims™ 4 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Les Sims™ 4 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Les Sims™ 4 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Les Sims™ 4". If it is installed on your PC the Les Sims™ 4 app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Les Sims™ 4 in the list of applications, some information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Les Sims™ 4, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Les Sims™ 4:
- The publisher is: http://www.ea.com/fr
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\EAInstaller\The Sims 4\Cleanup.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Les Sims™ 4.
8. After uninstalling Les Sims™ 4, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Les Sims™ 4 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Les Sims™ 4 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Les Sims™ 4 by Electronic Arts Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Les Sims™ 4 by Electronic Arts Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Les Sims™ 4 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-27 10:22:06.113