Les Sims™ 4
You can find below detailed information on how to remove Les Sims™ 4 for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall Les Sims™ 4 from your PCElectronic Arts Inc.
. You can read more on Electronic Arts Inc. or check for application updates here
. Detailed information about Les Sims™ 4 can be found at http://www.ea.com/fr
. Usually the Les Sims™ 4 application is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\The Sims 4 directory, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\EAInstaller\The Sims 4\Cleanup.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Les Sims™ 4. The program's main executable file has a size of 17.62 MB (18480592 bytes) on disk and is called TS4.exe.
Les Sims™ 4 contains of the executables below. They take 34.04 MB (35688648
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- TS4.exe (17.62 MB)
- ActivationUI.exe (1.70 MB)
- Cleanup.exe (834.72 KB)
- Touchup.exe (835.72 KB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (6.86 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (6.20 MB)
- vp6install.exe (27.76 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 18.104.22.1680
of Les Sims™ 4. For more Les Sims™ 4 versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Les Sims™ 4 is an application by Electronic Arts Inc.. Frequently, users want to uninstall it. This can be easier said than done because removing this by hand requires some knowledge regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE action to uninstall Les Sims™ 4 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Les Sims™ 4 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Les Sims™ 4 or simply click the Search field and type in "Les Sims™ 4". The Les Sims™ 4 program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Les Sims™ 4 in the list of applications, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Les Sims™ 4, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Les Sims™ 4:
- The software company is: http://www.ea.com/fr
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\EAInstaller\The Sims 4\Cleanup.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Les Sims™ 4.
8. After removing Les Sims™ 4, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Les Sims™ 4 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Les Sims™ 4 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Les Sims™ 4 by Electronic Arts Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Les Sims™ 4 by Electronic Arts Inc. is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Les Sims™ 4 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-09-02 13:52:11.670