Les Sims™ 4
Les Sims™ 4 is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall Les Sims™ 4 from your systemElectronic Arts Inc.
. More info about Electronic Arts Inc. can be seen here
. More details about the software Les Sims™ 4 can be found at http://www.ea.com/fr
. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin\Origin Games\The Sims 4 directory. Take into account that this path can differ depending on the user's choice. The entire uninstall command line for Les Sims™ 4 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\EAInstaller\The Sims 4\Cleanup.exe. Cleanup.exe is the Les Sims™ 4's main executable file and it occupies around 913.97 KB (935904 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Les Sims™ 4. They take about 1.71 MB (1790656
bytes) on disk.
- Cleanup.exe (913.97 KB)
- Cleanup.exe (834.72 KB)
This page is about Les Sims™ 4 version 188.8.131.520
only. Click on the links below for other Les Sims™ 4 versions:
...click to view all...
Les Sims™ 4 is a program released by Electronic Arts Inc.. Sometimes, people decide to uninstall it. This can be troublesome because performing this manually requires some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE solution to uninstall Les Sims™ 4 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Les Sims™ 4 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Les Sims™ 4 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Les Sims™ 4". The Les Sims™ 4 application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Les Sims™ 4 in the list of programs, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Les Sims™ 4, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Les Sims™ 4:
- The publisher is: http://www.ea.com/fr
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\EAInstaller\The Sims 4\Cleanup.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Les Sims™ 4.
8. After removing Les Sims™ 4, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Les Sims™ 4 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Les Sims™ 4 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Les Sims™ 4 by Electronic Arts Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Les Sims™ 4 by Electronic Arts Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Les Sims™ 4 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-12-08 23:16:02.640