Les Sims™ 4
You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove Les Sims™ 4 for Windows. It is written by A guide to uninstall Les Sims™ 4 from your computerElectronic Arts Inc.
. More information on Electronic Arts Inc. can be seen here
. Please open http://www.ea.com/fr
if you want to read more on Les Sims™ 4 on Electronic Arts Inc.'s page. Les Sims™ 4 is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\The Sims 4 folder, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. The full command line for uninstalling Les Sims™ 4 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\EAInstaller\The Sims 4\Cleanup.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is labeled TS4.exe and its approximative size is 22.14 MB (23214504 bytes).
Les Sims™ 4 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 87.31 MB (91551984
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- TS4_x64.exe (29.80 MB)
- ActivationUI.exe (1.58 MB)
- TS4.exe (22.14 MB)
- Cleanup.exe (913.97 KB)
- Touchup.exe (915.97 KB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (5.41 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (4.76 MB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (6.86 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (6.20 MB)
- vp6install.exe (27.76 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 184.108.40.2060
of Les Sims™ 4. You can find below info on other versions of Les Sims™ 4:
...click to view all...
Les Sims™ 4 is a program offered by Electronic Arts Inc.. Frequently, users decide to erase this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because doing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY way to erase Les Sims™ 4 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Les Sims™ 4 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Les Sims™ 4 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Les Sims™ 4". The Les Sims™ 4 program will be found automatically. When you select Les Sims™ 4 in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Les Sims™ 4, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Les Sims™ 4:
- The software company is: http://www.ea.com/fr
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\EAInstaller\The Sims 4\Cleanup.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Les Sims™ 4.
8. After removing Les Sims™ 4, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Les Sims™ 4 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Les Sims™ 4 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to remove Les Sims™ 4 by Electronic Arts Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Les Sims™ 4 by Electronic Arts Inc. is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Les Sims™ 4 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-08-25 11:18:25.333