Les Sims™ 4
This page is about Les Sims™ 4 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall Les Sims™ 4 from your computerElectronic Arts Inc.
. Go over here
where you can get more info on Electronic Arts Inc.. Click on http://www.ea.com/fr
to get more details about Les Sims™ 4 on Electronic Arts Inc.'s website. Usually the Les Sims™ 4 application is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\The Sims 4 directory, depending on the user's option during install. You can remove Les Sims™ 4 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\EAInstaller\The Sims 4\Cleanup.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. TS4.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 19.10 MB (20023576 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in Les Sims™ 4. They occupy 72.02 MB (75518840
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- TS4.exe (19.10 MB)
- TS4_x64.exe (24.66 MB)
- ActivationUI.exe (1.58 MB)
- Cleanup.exe (913.97 KB)
- Touchup.exe (915.97 KB)
- Cleanup.exe (834.72 KB)
- Touchup.exe (835.72 KB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (5.41 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (4.76 MB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (6.86 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (6.20 MB)
- vp6install.exe (27.76 KB)
This info is about Les Sims™ 4 version 22.214.171.1240
alone. You can find below a few links to other Les Sims™ 4 releases:
...click to view all...
Les Sims™ 4 is a program offered by the software company Electronic Arts Inc.. Frequently, people want to remove this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because doing this by hand takes some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK procedure to remove Les Sims™ 4 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Les Sims™ 4 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Les Sims™ 4 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Les Sims™ 4". If it exists on your system the Les Sims™ 4 app will be found very quickly. When you click Les Sims™ 4 in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Les Sims™ 4, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Les Sims™ 4:
- The publisher is: http://www.ea.com/fr
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\EAInstaller\The Sims 4\Cleanup.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Les Sims™ 4.
8. After uninstalling Les Sims™ 4, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Les Sims™ 4 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Les Sims™ 4 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Les Sims™ 4 by Electronic Arts Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Les Sims™ 4 by Electronic Arts Inc. is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Les Sims™ 4 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-28 10:16:04.593