Les Sims™ 4
Les Sims™ 4 is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall Les Sims™ 4 from your computerElectronic Arts Inc.
. More data about Electronic Arts Inc. can be found here
. Please open http://www.ea.com/fr
if you want to read more on Les Sims™ 4 on Electronic Arts Inc.'s web page. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\The Sims 4 folder. Keep in mind that this location can vary being determined by the user's decision. The full uninstall command line for Les Sims™ 4 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\EAInstaller\The Sims 4\Cleanup.exe. The program's main executable file is called TS4.exe and occupies 20.89 MB (21907368 bytes).
Les Sims™ 4 contains of the executables below. They take 76.26 MB (79969624
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- TS4.exe (20.89 MB)
- TS4_x64.exe (27.10 MB)
- ActivationUI.exe (1.58 MB)
- Cleanup.exe (913.97 KB)
- Touchup.exe (915.97 KB)
- Cleanup.exe (834.81 KB)
- Touchup.exe (835.81 KB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (5.41 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (4.76 MB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (6.86 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (6.20 MB)
- vp6install.exe (27.76 KB)
This data is about Les Sims™ 4 version 22.214.171.1240
alone. Click on the links below for other Les Sims™ 4 versions:
...click to view all...
Les Sims™ 4 is an application released by Electronic Arts Inc.. Sometimes, users try to remove this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because uninstalling this manually requires some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY manner to remove Les Sims™ 4 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Les Sims™ 4 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Les Sims™ 4 or simply click the Search field and type in "Les Sims™ 4". If it is installed on your PC the Les Sims™ 4 application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Les Sims™ 4 in the list , some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Les Sims™ 4, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Les Sims™ 4:
- The software company is: http://www.ea.com/fr
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\EAInstaller\The Sims 4\Cleanup.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Les Sims™ 4.
8. After removing Les Sims™ 4, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Les Sims™ 4 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Les Sims™ 4 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Les Sims™ 4 by Electronic Arts Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Les Sims™ 4 by Electronic Arts Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Les Sims™ 4 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-02-09 20:25:57.480