Infinity is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Infinity from your computerWeMod
. More info about WeMod can be seen here
. The program is often located in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Infinity folder. Take into account that this path can differ being determined by the user's choice. You can uninstall Infinity by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Infinity\Update.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 396.14 KB (405648 bytes) on disk and is titled Infinity.exe.
Infinity contains of the executables below. They occupy 59.56 MB (62452544
bytes) on disk.
- Infinity.exe (396.14 KB)
- squirrel.exe (1.60 MB)
- Infinity.exe (54.51 MB)
- InfinityHelperService.exe (345.14 KB)
- InfinityHelperService.exe (1.11 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 3.0.07
of Infinity. For other Infinity versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Infinity is a program released by the software company WeMod. Frequently, computer users decide to remove it. Sometimes this can be hard because performing this by hand requires some skill related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK way to remove Infinity is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Infinity from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Infinity or simply click the Search feature and type in "Infinity". The Infinity application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Infinity in the list of programs, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Infinity, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Infinity.
8. After uninstalling Infinity, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Infinity which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Infinity using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Infinity by WeMod from your computer, we are not saying that Infinity by WeMod is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Infinity supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-05-27 15:57:47.117