Infinity is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Infinity from your PCWeMod
. Go over here
where you can read more on WeMod. Usually the Infinity application is to be found in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Infinity directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The entire uninstall command line for Infinity is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Infinity\Update.exe. Infinity.exe is the Infinity's main executable file and it takes circa 395.14 KB (404624 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed together with Infinity. They take about 52.61 MB (55170256
bytes) on disk.
- Infinity.exe (395.14 KB)
- squirrel.exe (1.89 MB)
- Infinity.exe (47.26 MB)
- WeModAuxiliaryService.exe (1.18 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 4.0.5
of Infinity. You can find here a few links to other Infinity releases:
...click to view all...
Infinity is a program by WeMod. Some computer users choose to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because performing this by hand takes some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall Infinity is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Infinity using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Infinity or simply activate the Search field and type in "Infinity". If it exists on your system the Infinity app will be found very quickly. When you click Infinity in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Infinity, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Infinity.
8. After uninstalling Infinity, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Infinity which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Infinity with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove Infinity by WeMod from your computer, nor are we saying that Infinity by WeMod is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Infinity supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-05-15 17:36:55.663