This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Infinity for Windows. It is produced by A way to uninstall Infinity from your systemWeMod
. More data about WeMod can be seen here
. The application is often placed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Infinity directory. Keep in mind that this location can vary depending on the user's decision. C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Infinity\Update.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Infinity. Infinity.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 47.27 MB (49566864 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in Infinity. They occupy 52.62 MB (55176912
bytes) on disk.
- Infinity.exe (395.14 KB)
- squirrel.exe (1.89 MB)
- Infinity.exe (47.27 MB)
- WeModAuxiliaryService.exe (1.18 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 4.0.12
of Infinity. You can find below info on other application versions of Infinity:
...click to view all...
Infinity is a program offered by the software company WeMod. Some users try to uninstall this application. This can be hard because uninstalling this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall Infinity is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Infinity from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Infinity or simply click the Search field and type in "Infinity". If it is installed on your PC the Infinity program will be found very quickly. When you select Infinity in the list of apps, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Infinity, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Infinity.
8. After removing Infinity, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Infinity that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Infinity using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Infinity by WeMod from your computer, we are not saying that Infinity by WeMod is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Infinity in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-06-16 20:22:47.927