This page contains complete information on how to uninstall Infinity for Windows. It is made by How to uninstall Infinity from your PCWeMod
. Open here
where you can get more info on WeMod. The application is usually located in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Infinity directory. Keep in mind that this path can differ depending on the user's decision. The complete uninstall command line for Infinity is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Infinity\Update.exe. The program's main executable file is named Infinity.exe and it has a size of 394.14 KB (403600 bytes).
Infinity is composed of the following executables which take 58.79 MB (61642928
bytes) on disk:
- Infinity.exe (394.14 KB)
- squirrel.exe (1.85 MB)
- Infinity.exe (53.77 MB)
- InfinityHelperService.exe (953.11 KB)
This web page is about Infinity version 3.0.38
alone. Click on the links below for other Infinity versions:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling Infinity we advise you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders that were found:
The files below remain on your disk when you remove Infinity:
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Infinity\Local Storage\file__0.localstorage
Open regedit.exe to delete the values below from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Infinity\Infinity.exe
Infinity is an application offered by WeMod. Sometimes, users decide to uninstall this application. This can be hard because doing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to PCs. The best SIMPLE practice to uninstall Infinity is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Infinity with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Infinity or simply click the Search feature and type in "Infinity". If it exists on your system the Infinity program will be found very quickly. After you select Infinity in the list of programs, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Infinity, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Infinity.
8. After uninstalling Infinity, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Infinity which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Infinity with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Infinity by WeMod from your PC, we are not saying that Infinity by WeMod is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Infinity in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-11-17 03:33:43.167