This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Infinity for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Infinity from your PCWeMod
. You can read more on WeMod or check for application updates here
. Usually the Infinity program is to be found in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Infinity directory, depending on the user's option during install. The complete uninstall command line for Infinity is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Infinity\Update.exe. Infinity.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 396.14 KB (405648 bytes) on disk.
Infinity installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 59.43 MB (62320448
bytes) on disk.
- Infinity.exe (396.14 KB)
- squirrel.exe (1.60 MB)
- Infinity.exe (54.57 MB)
- InfinityHelperService.exe (345.14 KB)
- InfinityHelperService.exe (952.61 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 3.0.14
of Infinity. You can find below info on other versions of Infinity:
...click to view all...
Infinity is an application by WeMod. Frequently, computer users decide to remove this program. Sometimes this is hard because deleting this by hand takes some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE solution to remove Infinity is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Infinity from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Infinity or simply activate the Search field and type in "Infinity". If it is installed on your PC the Infinity application will be found automatically. After you select Infinity in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Infinity, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Infinity.
8. After uninstalling Infinity, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Infinity that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Infinity using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove Infinity by WeMod from your computer, we are not saying that Infinity by WeMod is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Infinity supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-06-30 23:46:27.287