Infinity is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall Infinity from your systemWeMod
. Take a look here
where you can read more on WeMod. The application is usually found in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Infinity folder. Take into account that this path can differ being determined by the user's choice. You can remove Infinity by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Infinity\Update.exe. Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. Infinity.exe is the Infinity's main executable file and it occupies around 395.14 KB (404624 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Infinity. They take about 52.61 MB (55170256
bytes) on disk.
- Infinity.exe (395.14 KB)
- squirrel.exe (1.89 MB)
- Infinity.exe (47.26 MB)
- WeModAuxiliaryService.exe (1.18 MB)
This web page is about Infinity version 4.0.6
only. You can find below info on other application versions of Infinity:
...click to view all...
Infinity is a program offered by the software company WeMod. Sometimes, users choose to erase this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because uninstalling this by hand requires some knowledge related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE way to erase Infinity is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Infinity from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Infinity or simply activate the Search field and type in "Infinity". If it is installed on your PC the Infinity app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Infinity in the list of apps, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Infinity, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Infinity.
8. After removing Infinity, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Infinity that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Infinity with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Infinity by WeMod from your PC, we are not saying that Infinity by WeMod is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Infinity supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-05-16 22:11:27.637