You can find below detailed information on how to remove Infinity for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Infinity from your systemWeMod
. Check out here
for more information on WeMod. The application is often placed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Infinity directory. Take into account that this path can differ depending on the user's choice. C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Infinity\Update.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Infinity. Infinity.exe is the Infinity's main executable file and it occupies approximately 394.14 KB (403600 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed beside Infinity. They take about 58.79 MB (61642928
bytes) on disk.
- Infinity.exe (394.14 KB)
- squirrel.exe (1.85 MB)
- Infinity.exe (53.77 MB)
- InfinityHelperService.exe (953.11 KB)
This data is about Infinity version 3.0.30
alone. You can find below info on other releases of Infinity:
...click to view all...
Infinity is an application by WeMod. Sometimes, users choose to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be hard because uninstalling this manually takes some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE manner to uninstall Infinity is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Infinity from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Infinity or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Infinity". If it exists on your system the Infinity application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Infinity in the list of programs, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Infinity, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Infinity.
8. After removing Infinity, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Infinity which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Infinity with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Infinity by WeMod from your computer, nor are we saying that Infinity by WeMod is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Infinity supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-10-18 01:46:33.203