IObit Malware Fighter 8
This web page is about IObit Malware Fighter 8 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is made by How to uninstall IObit Malware Fighter 8 from your systemIObit
. Open here
where you can find out more on IObit. More info about the program IObit Malware Fighter 8 can be found at http://www.IObit.com/
. IObit Malware Fighter 8 is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\IObit\IObit Malware Fighter directory, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. The entire uninstall command line for IObit Malware Fighter 8 is C:\Program Files (x86)\IObit\IObit Malware Fighter\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file is titled IObitLiveUpdate.exe and its approximative size is 2.81 MB (2944272 bytes).
The following executable files are contained in IObit Malware Fighter 8. They occupy 350.12 MB (367125448
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AntiTracking.exe (2.30 MB)
- AutoUpdate.exe (3.37 MB)
- bdpatchdownload.exe (1.86 MB)
- BlueBirdInit.exe (3.14 MB)
- BrowserCleaner.exe (101.27 KB)
- BrowserProtect.exe (2.07 MB)
- FeedBack.exe (2.79 MB)
- IMFAnalyzer.exe (1.32 MB)
- IMFAntivirusFix.exe (579.59 KB)
- IMFAntivirusTips.exe (1.25 MB)
- IMFAntivirusUSB.exe (1.00 MB)
- IMFCore.exe (3.00 MB)
- IMFFeature.exe (159.27 KB)
- IMFInstaller.exe (7.65 MB)
- IMFRegister.exe (2.93 MB)
- IMFSrvWsc.exe (269.27 KB)
- IMFTips.exe (1.49 MB)
- IMF_ActionCenterDownloader.exe (2.36 MB)
- IMF_DownConfig.exe (382.77 KB)
- IObitLiveUpdate.exe (2.81 MB)
- imfBdPatch.exe (288.01 MB)
- LocalLang.exe (222.27 KB)
- PPScan.exe (1.22 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.15 MB)
- UninstallPromote.exe (2.31 MB)
- PluginInstall.exe (1.33 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 220.127.116.114
of IObit Malware Fighter 8. You can find below info on other application versions of IObit Malware Fighter 8:
...click to view all...
IObit Malware Fighter 8 is an application by IObit. Frequently, users decide to erase this program. This can be troublesome because uninstalling this manually takes some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK approach to erase IObit Malware Fighter 8 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase IObit Malware Fighter 8 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find IObit Malware Fighter 8 or simply activate the Search field and type in "IObit Malware Fighter 8". If it is installed on your PC the IObit Malware Fighter 8 app will be found very quickly. When you select IObit Malware Fighter 8 in the list of applications, some data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about IObit Malware Fighter 8, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for IObit Malware Fighter 8:
- The publisher is: http://www.IObit.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\IObit\IObit Malware Fighter\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove IObit Malware Fighter 8.
8. After uninstalling IObit Malware Fighter 8, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong IObit Malware Fighter 8 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling IObit Malware Fighter 8 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall IObit Malware Fighter 8 by IObit from your PC, we are not saying that IObit Malware Fighter 8 by IObit is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall IObit Malware Fighter 8 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-23 16:18:46.017