IObit Malware Fighter 8
IObit Malware Fighter 8 is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It is made by A way to uninstall IObit Malware Fighter 8 from your systemIObit
. Open here
for more info on IObit. More info about the application IObit Malware Fighter 8 can be found at http://www.IObit.com/
. Usually the IObit Malware Fighter 8 application is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\IObit\IObit Malware Fighter directory, depending on the user's option during install. C:\Program Files (x86)\IObit\IObit Malware Fighter\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall IObit Malware Fighter 8. IObit Malware Fighter 8's main file takes about 5.30 MB (5559568 bytes) and its name is IMF.exe.
The executable files below are part of IObit Malware Fighter 8. They take an average of 412.98 MB (433042440
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AntiTracking.exe (2.30 MB)
- AutoUpdate.exe (3.41 MB)
- bdpatchdownload.exe (1.85 MB)
- BlueBirdInit.exe (3.15 MB)
- BrowserCleaner.exe (101.27 KB)
- BrowserProtect.exe (2.04 MB)
- FeedBack.exe (2.80 MB)
- IMF.exe (5.30 MB)
- IMFAnalyzer.exe (1.32 MB)
- IMFAntivirusFix.exe (579.59 KB)
- IMFAntivirusTips.exe (1.25 MB)
- IMFAntivirusUSB.exe (1.00 MB)
- IMFCore.exe (3.00 MB)
- IMFFeature.exe (160.27 KB)
- IMFInstaller.exe (5.77 MB)
- IMFsrv.exe (2.29 MB)
- IMFSrvWsc.exe (257.27 KB)
- IMFTips.exe (1.48 MB)
- IMF_ActionCenterDownloader.exe (2.36 MB)
- IMF_DownConfig.exe (382.77 KB)
- IObitLiveUpdate.exe (2.81 MB)
- IWsIMF.exe (50.98 KB)
- IWsIMFXP.exe (36.27 KB)
- IWsIMF_AV.exe (62.55 KB)
- IWsIMF_AV10.exe (123.92 KB)
- LocalLang.exe (222.27 KB)
- Ransomware.exe (1.82 MB)
- ReProcess.exe (148.77 KB)
- SafeBox7.exe (2.23 MB)
- ScreenShot.exe (1.20 MB)
- SendBugReportNew.exe (2.43 MB)
- PluginInstall.exe (1.33 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.15 MB)
- UninstallPromote.exe (2.31 MB)
- process.exe (21.27 KB)
- registry.exe (21.27 KB)
- SPNativeMessage.exe (1.45 MB)
- SPUpdate.exe (1.39 MB)
- ICONPIN32.exe (372.77 KB)
- ICONPIN64.exe (571.27 KB)
- imfBdSetup.exe (349.73 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.524
of IObit Malware Fighter 8. You can find below info on other application versions of IObit Malware Fighter 8:
...click to view all...
IObit Malware Fighter 8 is an application marketed by the software company IObit. Frequently, users try to erase this application. Sometimes this is difficult because uninstalling this by hand requires some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY manner to erase IObit Malware Fighter 8 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall IObit Malware Fighter 8 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find IObit Malware Fighter 8 or simply click the Search field and type in "IObit Malware Fighter 8". If it exists on your system the IObit Malware Fighter 8 application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select IObit Malware Fighter 8 in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding IObit Malware Fighter 8, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for IObit Malware Fighter 8:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.IObit.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\IObit\IObit Malware Fighter\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall IObit Malware Fighter 8.
8. After removing IObit Malware Fighter 8, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of IObit Malware Fighter 8 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing IObit Malware Fighter 8 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove IObit Malware Fighter 8 by IObit from your computer, nor are we saying that IObit Malware Fighter 8 by IObit is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove IObit Malware Fighter 8 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-03-20 11:05:58.323