IObit Malware Fighter 8
This page is about IObit Malware Fighter 8 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall IObit Malware Fighter 8 from your computerIObit
. You can read more on IObit or check for application updates here
. Detailed information about IObit Malware Fighter 8 can be seen at http://www.IObit.com/
. IObit Malware Fighter 8 is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\IObit\IObit Malware Fighter folder, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. The full command line for uninstalling IObit Malware Fighter 8 is C:\Program Files (x86)\IObit\IObit Malware Fighter\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. imfBdSetup.exe is the IObit Malware Fighter 8's main executable file and it occupies about 347.18 MB (364047864 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed beside IObit Malware Fighter 8. They occupy about 409.29 MB (429173656
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AntiTracking.exe (2.30 MB)
- AutoUpdate.exe (3.37 MB)
- bdpatchdownload.exe (1.86 MB)
- BlueBirdInit.exe (3.14 MB)
- BrowserCleaner.exe (101.27 KB)
- BrowserProtect.exe (2.07 MB)
- FeedBack.exe (2.79 MB)
- IMFAnalyzer.exe (1.32 MB)
- IMFAntivirusFix.exe (579.59 KB)
- IMFAntivirusTips.exe (1.25 MB)
- IMFAntivirusUSB.exe (1.00 MB)
- IMFCore.exe (3.00 MB)
- IMFFeature.exe (159.27 KB)
- IMFInstaller.exe (7.65 MB)
- imfBdSetup.exe (347.18 MB)
The current page applies to IObit Malware Fighter 8 version 126.96.36.1992
only. For more IObit Malware Fighter 8 versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are typically left behind when you uninstall IObit Malware Fighter 8.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall IObit Malware Fighter 8:
The files below remain on your disk when you remove IObit Malware Fighter 8:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\IObit\IObit Malware Fighter
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\IObit\IObit Malware Fighter
- C:\Program Files (x86)\IObit\IObit Malware Fighter\Drivers\win10_amd64\ImfHpFileFilter.sys
- C:\Program Files (x86)\IObit\IObit Malware Fighter\Drivers\win10_amd64\ImfHpRegFilter.sys
- C:\Program Files (x86)\IObit\IObit Malware Fighter\IMFShellExt.dat
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\IObit\IObit Malware Fighter\HomepageAdvisor.ini
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\IObit\IObit Malware Fighter\imfnormal.log
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\IObit\IObit Malware Fighter\imfnormal_1.log
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Quick Launch\User Pinned\TaskBar\Tombstones\IObit Malware Fighter (2).lnk
Registry values that are not removed from your computer:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\*\shellex\ContextMenuHandlers\IObit Malware Fighter
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Directory\shellex\ContextMenuHandlers\IObit Malware Fighter
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Folder\shellex\ContextMenuHandlers\IObit Malware Fighter
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\lnkfile\shellex\ContextMenuHandlers\IObit Malware Fighter
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\IObit\IObit Malware Fighter
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\IObit\IObit Malware Fighter
IObit Malware Fighter 8 is an application released by IObit. Sometimes, people choose to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because deleting this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK solution to uninstall IObit Malware Fighter 8 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase IObit Malware Fighter 8 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find IObit Malware Fighter 8 or simply activate the Search field and type in "IObit Malware Fighter 8". The IObit Malware Fighter 8 application will be found very quickly. After you click IObit Malware Fighter 8 in the list , the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding IObit Malware Fighter 8, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for IObit Malware Fighter 8:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.IObit.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\IObit\IObit Malware Fighter\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall IObit Malware Fighter 8.
8. After uninstalling IObit Malware Fighter 8, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong IObit Malware Fighter 8 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling IObit Malware Fighter 8 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove IObit Malware Fighter 8 by IObit from your PC, we are not saying that IObit Malware Fighter 8 by IObit is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove IObit Malware Fighter 8 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-29 16:09:03.803