IObit Malware Fighter 8
You can find on this page details on how to remove IObit Malware Fighter 8 for Windows. It is developed by A way to uninstall IObit Malware Fighter 8 from your computerIObit
. You can find out more on IObit or check for application updates here
. More info about the application IObit Malware Fighter 8 can be found at http://www.IObit.com/
. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\IObit\IObit Malware Fighter folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full uninstall command line for IObit Malware Fighter 8 is C:\Program Files (x86)\IObit\IObit Malware Fighter\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file is titled IMF.exe and its approximative size is 6.40 MB (6714128 bytes).
IObit Malware Fighter 8 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 70.80 MB (74241984
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AntiTracking.exe (2.30 MB)
- AutoUpdate.exe (3.37 MB)
- bdpatchdownload.exe (1.86 MB)
- BlueBirdInit.exe (3.14 MB)
- BrowserCleaner.exe (101.27 KB)
- BrowserProtect.exe (2.07 MB)
- FeedBack.exe (2.79 MB)
- IMF.exe (6.40 MB)
- IMFAnalyzer.exe (1.32 MB)
- IMFAntivirusFix.exe (579.59 KB)
- IMFAntivirusTips.exe (1.25 MB)
- IMFAntivirusUSB.exe (1.00 MB)
- IMFCore.exe (3.00 MB)
- IMFFeature.exe (159.27 KB)
- IMFInstaller.exe (7.65 MB)
- IMFRegister.exe (2.93 MB)
- IMFsrv.exe (2.29 MB)
- IMFSrvWsc.exe (269.27 KB)
- IMFTips.exe (1.49 MB)
- IMF_ActionCenterDownloader.exe (2.36 MB)
- IMF_DownConfig.exe (382.77 KB)
- IObitLiveUpdate.exe (2.81 MB)
- IsuScan.exe (424.27 KB)
- IWsIMF.exe (50.98 KB)
- IWsIMFXP.exe (36.27 KB)
- IWsIMF_AV.exe (62.55 KB)
- IWsIMF_AV10.exe (123.92 KB)
- LocalLang.exe (222.27 KB)
- PPScan.exe (1.22 MB)
- Ransomware.exe (1.82 MB)
- ReProcess.exe (148.77 KB)
- SafeBox7.exe (2.24 MB)
- ScreenShot.exe (1.20 MB)
- SendBugReportNew.exe (2.43 MB)
- PluginInstall.exe (1.33 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.15 MB)
- UninstallPromote.exe (2.31 MB)
- process.exe (21.27 KB)
- registry.exe (21.27 KB)
- SPNativeMessage.exe (1.45 MB)
- SPUpdate.exe (1.39 MB)
- ICONPIN32.exe (372.77 KB)
- ICONPIN64.exe (571.27 KB)
This page is about IObit Malware Fighter 8 version 126.96.36.1998
alone. You can find here a few links to other IObit Malware Fighter 8 versions:
...click to view all...
IObit Malware Fighter 8 is an application by the software company IObit. Frequently, people choose to remove it. Sometimes this is hard because removing this by hand takes some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE practice to remove IObit Malware Fighter 8 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete IObit Malware Fighter 8 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find IObit Malware Fighter 8 or simply click the Search field and type in "IObit Malware Fighter 8". The IObit Malware Fighter 8 program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click IObit Malware Fighter 8 in the list of apps, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about IObit Malware Fighter 8, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for IObit Malware Fighter 8:
- The software company is: http://www.IObit.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\IObit\IObit Malware Fighter\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove IObit Malware Fighter 8.
8. After uninstalling IObit Malware Fighter 8, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of IObit Malware Fighter 8 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling IObit Malware Fighter 8 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove IObit Malware Fighter 8 by IObit from your computer, nor are we saying that IObit Malware Fighter 8 by IObit is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove IObit Malware Fighter 8 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-25 04:07:12.577