IObit Malware Fighter 8
You can find on this page details on how to remove IObit Malware Fighter 8 for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall IObit Malware Fighter 8 from your PCIObit
. You can find out more on IObit or check for application updates here
. You can read more about about IObit Malware Fighter 8 at http://www.IObit.com/
. Usually the IObit Malware Fighter 8 application is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\IObit\IObit Malware Fighter folder, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Program Files (x86)\IObit\IObit Malware Fighter\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall IObit Malware Fighter 8. IObit Malware Fighter 8's main file takes about 6.41 MB (6717712 bytes) and is called IMF.exe.
IObit Malware Fighter 8 contains of the executables below. They take 70.89 MB (74332096
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AntiTracking.exe (2.30 MB)
- AutoUpdate.exe (3.38 MB)
- bdpatchdownload.exe (1.86 MB)
- BlueBirdInit.exe (3.14 MB)
- BrowserCleaner.exe (101.27 KB)
- BrowserProtect.exe (2.08 MB)
- FeedBack.exe (2.80 MB)
- IMF.exe (6.41 MB)
- IMFAnalyzer.exe (1.32 MB)
- IMFAntivirusFix.exe (579.59 KB)
- IMFAntivirusTips.exe (1.25 MB)
- IMFAntivirusUSB.exe (1.00 MB)
- IMFCore.exe (3.04 MB)
- IMFFeature.exe (159.27 KB)
- IMFInstaller.exe (7.67 MB)
- IMFRegister.exe (2.93 MB)
- IMFsrv.exe (2.29 MB)
- IMFSrvWsc.exe (269.27 KB)
- IMFTips.exe (1.49 MB)
- IMF_ActionCenterDownloader.exe (2.37 MB)
- IMF_DownConfig.exe (382.77 KB)
- IObitLiveUpdate.exe (2.81 MB)
- IsuScan.exe (424.27 KB)
- IWsIMF.exe (50.98 KB)
- IWsIMFXP.exe (36.27 KB)
- IWsIMF_AV.exe (62.55 KB)
- IWsIMF_AV10.exe (123.92 KB)
- LocalLang.exe (222.27 KB)
- PPScan.exe (1.22 MB)
- Ransomware.exe (1.83 MB)
- ReProcess.exe (148.77 KB)
- SafeBox7.exe (2.24 MB)
- ScreenShot.exe (1.20 MB)
- SendBugReportNew.exe (2.43 MB)
- PluginInstall.exe (1.33 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.15 MB)
- UninstallPromote.exe (2.31 MB)
- process.exe (21.27 KB)
- registry.exe (21.27 KB)
- SPNativeMessage.exe (1.45 MB)
- SPUpdate.exe (1.39 MB)
- ICONPIN32.exe (372.77 KB)
- ICONPIN64.exe (571.27 KB)
This info is about IObit Malware Fighter 8 version 22.214.171.1242
only. For other IObit Malware Fighter 8 versions please click below:
...click to view all...
IObit Malware Fighter 8 is a program marketed by the software company IObit. Sometimes, people choose to erase this program. This is efortful because deleting this by hand takes some knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK approach to erase IObit Malware Fighter 8 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove IObit Malware Fighter 8 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find IObit Malware Fighter 8 or simply click the Search feature and type in "IObit Malware Fighter 8". The IObit Malware Fighter 8 program will be found very quickly. When you click IObit Malware Fighter 8 in the list of programs, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about IObit Malware Fighter 8, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for IObit Malware Fighter 8:
- The publisher is: http://www.IObit.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\IObit\IObit Malware Fighter\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove IObit Malware Fighter 8.
8. After removing IObit Malware Fighter 8, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of IObit Malware Fighter 8 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling IObit Malware Fighter 8 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall IObit Malware Fighter 8 by IObit from your computer, we are not saying that IObit Malware Fighter 8 by IObit is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall IObit Malware Fighter 8 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-11-23 08:50:29.413