IObit Malware Fighter 8
This info is about IObit Malware Fighter 8 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall IObit Malware Fighter 8 from your PCIObit
. Additional info about IObit can be seen here
. You can read more about about IObit Malware Fighter 8 at http://www.IObit.com/
. IObit Malware Fighter 8 is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\IObit\IObit Malware Fighter folder, subject to the user's option. The full uninstall command line for IObit Malware Fighter 8 is C:\Program Files (x86)\IObit\IObit Malware Fighter\unins000.exe. IMF.exe is the IObit Malware Fighter 8's primary executable file and it takes close to 6.40 MB (6714128 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of IObit Malware Fighter 8. They take an average of 92.02 MB (96486224
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AntiTracking.exe (2.30 MB)
- AutoUpdate.exe (3.37 MB)
- bdpatchdownload.exe (1.86 MB)
- BlueBirdInit.exe (3.14 MB)
- BrowserCleaner.exe (101.27 KB)
- BrowserProtect.exe (2.07 MB)
- ExclusivePsIMF.exe (2.58 MB)
- FeedBack.exe (2.79 MB)
- IMF.exe (6.40 MB)
- IMFAnalyzer.exe (1.32 MB)
- IMFAntivirusFix.exe (579.59 KB)
- IMFAntivirusTips.exe (1.25 MB)
- IMFAntivirusUSB.exe (1.00 MB)
- IMFBigUpgrade.exe (2.89 MB)
- IMFCore.exe (3.00 MB)
- IMFFeature.exe (159.27 KB)
- IMFInstaller.exe (7.65 MB)
- IMFRegister.exe (2.93 MB)
- IMFsrv.exe (2.29 MB)
- IMFSrvWsc.exe (269.27 KB)
- IMFTips.exe (1.49 MB)
- IMF_ActionCenterDownloader.exe (2.36 MB)
- IMF_DownConfig.exe (382.77 KB)
- IObitLiveUpdate.exe (2.81 MB)
- IsuScan.exe (424.27 KB)
- IWsIMF.exe (50.98 KB)
- IWsIMFXP.exe (36.27 KB)
- IWsIMF_AV.exe (62.55 KB)
- IWsIMF_AV10.exe (123.92 KB)
- LocalLang.exe (222.27 KB)
- PPScan.exe (1.22 MB)
- Ransomware.exe (1.82 MB)
- ReProcess.exe (148.77 KB)
- SafeBox7.exe (2.24 MB)
- ScreenShot.exe (1.20 MB)
- SendBugReportNew.exe (2.43 MB)
- PluginInstall.exe (1.33 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.15 MB)
- UninstallPromote.exe (2.31 MB)
- library_107.exe (1.71 MB)
- library_72.exe (1.78 MB)
- mfap.exe (4.04 MB)
- ProBrcp.exe (2.53 MB)
- PubMonitor.exe (1.80 MB)
- PubPlatform.exe (1.80 MB)
- rmuin.exe (2.08 MB)
- process.exe (21.27 KB)
- registry.exe (21.27 KB)
- SPNativeMessage.exe (1.45 MB)
- SPUpdate.exe (1.39 MB)
- ICONPIN32.exe (372.77 KB)
- ICONPIN64.exe (571.27 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 184.108.40.2065
of IObit Malware Fighter 8. For other IObit Malware Fighter 8 versions please click below:
...click to view all...
IObit Malware Fighter 8 is a program marketed by IObit. Frequently, people choose to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be hard because removing this by hand takes some skill regarding PCs. One of the best EASY practice to uninstall IObit Malware Fighter 8 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove IObit Malware Fighter 8 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find IObit Malware Fighter 8 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "IObit Malware Fighter 8". The IObit Malware Fighter 8 application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select IObit Malware Fighter 8 in the list , the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about IObit Malware Fighter 8, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for IObit Malware Fighter 8:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.IObit.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\IObit\IObit Malware Fighter\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove IObit Malware Fighter 8.
8. After uninstalling IObit Malware Fighter 8, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong IObit Malware Fighter 8 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling IObit Malware Fighter 8 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall IObit Malware Fighter 8 by IObit from your computer, nor are we saying that IObit Malware Fighter 8 by IObit is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall IObit Malware Fighter 8 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-07-07 12:49:20.770