IObit Malware Fighter 8
This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall IObit Malware Fighter 8 for Windows. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall IObit Malware Fighter 8 from your systemIObit
. Check out here
where you can get more info on IObit. You can see more info on IObit Malware Fighter 8 at http://www.IObit.com/
. The application is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\IObit\IObit Malware Fighter directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing IObit Malware Fighter 8 is C:\Program Files (x86)\IObit\IObit Malware Fighter\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. IMF.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 6.40 MB (6711568 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed alongside IObit Malware Fighter 8. They take about 329.21 MB (345206128
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AntiTracking.exe (2.30 MB)
- AutoUpdate.exe (3.37 MB)
- bdpatchdownload.exe (1.86 MB)
- BlueBirdInit.exe (3.14 MB)
- BrowserCleaner.exe (101.27 KB)
- BrowserProtect.exe (2.08 MB)
- FeedBack.exe (2.79 MB)
- IMF.exe (6.40 MB)
- IMFAnalyzer.exe (1.32 MB)
- IMFAntivirusFix.exe (579.59 KB)
- IMFAntivirusTips.exe (1.25 MB)
- IMFAntivirusUSB.exe (1.00 MB)
- IMFCore.exe (3.00 MB)
- IMFFeature.exe (158.77 KB)
- IMFInstaller.exe (7.67 MB)
- IMFRegister.exe (2.95 MB)
- IMFsrv.exe (2.29 MB)
- IMFSrvWsc.exe (269.27 KB)
- IMFTips.exe (1.54 MB)
- IMF_ActionCenterDownloader.exe (2.36 MB)
- IMF_DownConfig.exe (382.77 KB)
- IObitLiveUpdate.exe (2.81 MB)
- IsuScan.exe (424.27 KB)
- IWsIMF.exe (50.98 KB)
- IWsIMFXP.exe (36.27 KB)
- IWsIMF_AV.exe (62.55 KB)
- IWsIMF_AV10.exe (123.92 KB)
- LocalLang.exe (222.27 KB)
- PPScan.exe (1.22 MB)
- Ransomware.exe (1.83 MB)
- ReProcess.exe (148.77 KB)
- SafeBox7.exe (2.23 MB)
- ScreenShot.exe (1.20 MB)
- SendBugReportNew.exe (2.43 MB)
- PluginInstall.exe (1.33 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.15 MB)
- UninstallPromote.exe (2.31 MB)
- process.exe (21.27 KB)
- registry.exe (21.27 KB)
- SPNativeMessage.exe (1.45 MB)
- SPUpdate.exe (1.39 MB)
- ICONPIN32.exe (372.77 KB)
- ICONPIN64.exe (571.27 KB)
- imfBdPatch.exe (258.33 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 126.96.36.1990
of IObit Malware Fighter 8. For more IObit Malware Fighter 8 versions please click below:
...click to view all...
IObit Malware Fighter 8 is a program by IObit. Sometimes, users decide to remove this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because doing this by hand requires some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK practice to remove IObit Malware Fighter 8 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase IObit Malware Fighter 8 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find IObit Malware Fighter 8 or simply activate the Search field and type in "IObit Malware Fighter 8". If it is installed on your PC the IObit Malware Fighter 8 program will be found automatically. When you click IObit Malware Fighter 8 in the list of applications, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about IObit Malware Fighter 8, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for IObit Malware Fighter 8:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.IObit.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\IObit\IObit Malware Fighter\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall IObit Malware Fighter 8.
8. After removing IObit Malware Fighter 8, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of IObit Malware Fighter 8 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing IObit Malware Fighter 8 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove IObit Malware Fighter 8 by IObit from your PC, nor are we saying that IObit Malware Fighter 8 by IObit is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove IObit Malware Fighter 8 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-10-13 10:14:38.977