You can find below details on how to uninstall Hold Page for Windows. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall Hold Page from your PCHold Page
. Further information on Hold Page can be seen here
. More info about the program Hold Page can be found at http://holdingmypage.com/support
. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Hold Page folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files (x86)\Hold Page\HoldPageuninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Hold Page. HoldPage.BrowserAdapter.exe is the Hold Page's main executable file and it takes circa 96.23 KB (98544 bytes) on disk.
Hold Page is comprised of the following executables which take 2.05 MB (2154672
bytes) on disk:
- utilHoldPage(1020).exe (513.73 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- HoldPage.BrowserAdapter.exe (96.23 KB)
- HoldPage.BrowserAdapter64.exe (112.23 KB)
- HoldPage.PurBrowse64(1021).exe (344.73 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2014.11.24.092210
of Hold Page. You can find below info on other releases of Hold Page:
...click to view all...
Hold Page is an application by the software company Hold Page. Sometimes, people decide to remove it. This can be difficult because performing this manually requires some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK procedure to remove Hold Page is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Hold Page from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Hold Page or simply click the Search feature and type in "Hold Page". If it exists on your system the Hold Page application will be found automatically. After you select Hold Page in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Hold Page, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Hold Page:
- The publisher is: http://holdingmypage.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Hold Page\HoldPageuninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Hold Page.
8. After uninstalling Hold Page, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Hold Page that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Hold Page using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Hold Page by Hold Page from your computer, we are not saying that Hold Page by Hold Page is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Hold Page in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-05-24 02:54:27.033