This web page contains detailed information on how to remove Hold Page for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Hold Page from your systemHold Page
. Further information on Hold Page can be seen here
. You can get more details about Hold Page at http://holdingmypage.com/support
. The application is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Hold Page directory. Take into account that this path can differ being determined by the user's choice. Hold Page's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Hold Page\HoldPageuninstall.exe. Hold Page's primary file takes about 523.50 KB (536064 bytes) and its name is 7za.exe.
Hold Page is composed of the following executables which take 625.00 KB (640000
bytes) on disk:
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- certutil.exe (101.50 KB)
This page is about Hold Page version 2014.11.29.152157
alone. For more Hold Page versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Hold Page is an application marketed by the software company Hold Page. Some people decide to erase this program. This is easier said than done because deleting this manually requires some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK approach to erase Hold Page is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Hold Page from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Hold Page or simply click the Search feature and type in "Hold Page". If it is installed on your PC the Hold Page program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Hold Page in the list of applications, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Hold Page, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Hold Page:
- The software company is: http://holdingmypage.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Hold Page\HoldPageuninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Hold Page.
8. After removing Hold Page, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Hold Page that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Hold Page using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Hold Page by Hold Page from your computer, we are not saying that Hold Page by Hold Page is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Hold Page supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-09-23 12:52:35.207