This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Hold Page for Windows. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Hold Page from your computerHold Page
. Further information on Hold Page can be found here
. Please open http://holdingmypage.com/support
if you want to read more on Hold Page on Hold Page's website. Usually the Hold Page application is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Hold Page folder, depending on the user's option during install. Hold Page's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Hold Page\HoldPageUn.exe OFS_. The program's main executable file is titled HoldPage.BOAS.exe and occupies 1.71 MB (1791216 bytes).
Hold Page is comprised of the following executables which occupy 7.72 MB (8091848
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- HoldPageUn.exe (546.23 KB)
- HoldPageUninstall.exe (252.85 KB)
- utilHoldPage.exe (402.23 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- HoldPage.BOAS.exe (1.71 MB)
- HoldPage.BOASHelper.exe (1.57 MB)
- HoldPage.BOASPRT.exe (1.70 MB)
- HoldPage.BrowserAdapter.exe (104.23 KB)
- HoldPage.BrowserAdapter64.exe (121.23 KB)
- HoldPage.expext.exe (99.23 KB)
- HoldPage.PurBrowse64.exe (345.23 KB)
This page is about Hold Page version 2014.12.07.132112
only. For more Hold Page versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Hold Page is a program marketed by Hold Page. Frequently, users decide to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because doing this by hand takes some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY solution to uninstall Hold Page is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Hold Page from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Hold Page or simply click the Search feature and type in "Hold Page". If it exists on your system the Hold Page app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Hold Page in the list of applications, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Hold Page, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Hold Page:
- The software company is: http://holdingmypage.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Hold Page\HoldPageUn.exe OFS_
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Hold Page.
8. After removing Hold Page, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Hold Page that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Hold Page using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Hold Page by Hold Page from your PC, we are not saying that Hold Page by Hold Page is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Hold Page in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-04-18 10:20:28.407