This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Hold Page for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Hold Page from your computerHold Page
. More information about Hold Page can be seen here
. More information about Hold Page can be seen at http://holdingmypage.com/support
. Hold Page is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\Hold Page folder, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. The full command line for removing Hold Page is C:\Program Files\Hold Page\HoldPageUn.exe OFS_. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 546.23 KB (559344 bytes) on disk and is named HoldPageUn.exe.
Hold Page installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 1.29 MB (1354384
bytes) on disk.
- HoldPageUn.exe (546.23 KB)
- HoldPageUninstall.exe (252.91 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
The current web page applies to Hold Page version 2014.12.02.062353
alone. You can find here a few links to other Hold Page releases:
...click to view all...
Hold Page is a program by the software company Hold Page. Frequently, users decide to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because deleting this manually requires some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK solution to uninstall Hold Page is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Hold Page using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Hold Page or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Hold Page". If it is installed on your PC the Hold Page application will be found very quickly. After you click Hold Page in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Hold Page, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Hold Page:
- The web site of the application is: http://holdingmypage.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Hold Page\HoldPageUn.exe OFS_
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Hold Page.
8. After removing Hold Page, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Hold Page which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Hold Page with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Hold Page by Hold Page from your computer, we are not saying that Hold Page by Hold Page is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Hold Page in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-01-18 20:20:42.657