Hold Page is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. It is written by How to uninstall Hold Page from your systemHold Page
. Take a look here
for more info on Hold Page. Please open http://holdingmypage.com/support
if you want to read more on Hold Page on Hold Page's web page. The application is frequently located in the C:\Program Files\Hold Page folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove Hold Page by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Hold Page\HoldPageuninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is named HoldPage.BOAS.exe and occupies 1.71 MB (1791216 bytes).
The following executable files are contained in Hold Page. They occupy 7.35 MB (7704560
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- HoldPageUninstall.exe (252.88 KB)
- utilHoldPage.exe (516.73 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- HoldPage.BOAS.exe (1.71 MB)
- HoldPage.BOASHelper.exe (1.57 MB)
- HoldPage.BOASPRT.exe (1.70 MB)
- HoldPage.BrowserAdapter.exe (101.73 KB)
- HoldPage.BrowserAdapter64.exe (118.73 KB)
- HoldPage.expext.exe (99.23 KB)
- HoldPage.PurBrowse.exe (289.23 KB)
The current page applies to Hold Page version 2014.12.26.192252
only. Click on the links below for other Hold Page versions:
...click to view all...
Hold Page is an application released by the software company Hold Page. Frequently, users choose to uninstall it. Sometimes this is troublesome because uninstalling this manually takes some skill related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK solution to uninstall Hold Page is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Hold Page with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Hold Page or simply click the Search field and type in "Hold Page". If it is installed on your PC the Hold Page application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Hold Page in the list of apps, some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Hold Page, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Hold Page:
- The publisher is: http://holdingmypage.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Hold Page\HoldPageuninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Hold Page.
8. After uninstalling Hold Page, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Hold Page which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Hold Page with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Hold Page by Hold Page from your PC, we are not saying that Hold Page by Hold Page is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Hold Page supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130