This web page contains complete information on how to remove Hold Page for Windows. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Hold Page from your computerHold Page
. You can find out more on Hold Page or check for application updates here
. Detailed information about Hold Page can be found at http://holdingmypage.com/support
. Usually the Hold Page program is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Hold Page directory, depending on the user's option during install. Hold Page's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Hold Page\HoldPageUn.exe REP_. The program's main executable file is named HoldPage.BrowserAdapter.exe and it has a size of 105.73 KB (108272 bytes).
The following executables are installed together with Hold Page. They take about 3.18 MB (3333728
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- HoldPageUn.exe (535.23 KB)
- HoldPageUninstall.exe (252.95 KB)
- utilHoldPage.exe (635.23 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- HoldPage.BrowserAdapter.exe (105.73 KB)
- HoldPage.BrowserAdapter64.exe (123.23 KB)
- HoldPage.expext.exe (99.23 KB)
- HoldPage.PurBrowse64.exe (345.23 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2014.12.18.232222
of Hold Page. Click on the links below for other Hold Page versions:
...click to view all...
Hold Page is a program offered by the software company Hold Page. Some computer users try to erase this program. Sometimes this is difficult because deleting this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY solution to erase Hold Page is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Hold Page using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Hold Page or simply activate the Search field and type in "Hold Page". If it is installed on your PC the Hold Page program will be found very quickly. After you select Hold Page in the list of applications, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Hold Page, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Hold Page:
- The web site of the application is: http://holdingmypage.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Hold Page\HoldPageUn.exe REP_
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Hold Page.
8. After uninstalling Hold Page, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Hold Page that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Hold Page with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Hold Page by Hold Page from your PC, nor are we saying that Hold Page by Hold Page is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Hold Page supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-05-25 00:56:05.973