This web page contains complete information on how to remove Hold Page for Windows. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Hold Page from your computerHold Page
. You can find out more on Hold Page or check for application updates here
. Detailed information about Hold Page can be found at http://holdingmypage.com/support
. Usually the Hold Page program is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Hold Page directory, depending on the user's option during install. Hold Page's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Hold Page\HoldPageUn.exe REP_. The program's main executable file is named HoldPage.BrowserAdapter.exe and it has a size of 105.73 KB (108272 bytes).
The following executables are installed together with Hold Page. They take about 3.18 MB (3333728
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- HoldPageUn.exe (535.23 KB)
- HoldPageUninstall.exe (252.95 KB)
- utilHoldPage.exe (635.23 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- HoldPage.BrowserAdapter.exe (105.73 KB)
- HoldPage.BrowserAdapter64.exe (123.23 KB)
- HoldPage.expext.exe (99.23 KB)
- HoldPage.PurBrowse64.exe (345.23 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2014.12.18.232222
of Hold Page. Click on the links below for other Hold Page versions:
...click to view all...
Hold Page is a program offered by the software company Hold Page. Some computer users try to erase this program. Sometimes this is difficult because deleting this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY solution to erase Hold Page is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Hold Page using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Hold Page or simply click the Search feature and type in "Hold Page". If it is installed on your PC the Hold Page app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Hold Page in the list of applications, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Hold Page, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Hold Page:
- The publisher is: http://holdingmypage.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Hold Page\HoldPageUn.exe REP_
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Hold Page.
8. After uninstalling Hold Page, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Hold Page that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Hold Page with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Hold Page by Hold Page from your PC, nor are we saying that Hold Page by Hold Page is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Hold Page supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-05-25 00:56:05.973