You can find on this page details on how to remove Hold Page for Windows. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Hold Page from your PCHold Page
. Check out here
for more information on Hold Page. Click on http://holdingmypage.com/support
to get more data about Hold Page on Hold Page's website. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Hold Page folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing Hold Page is C:\Program Files (x86)\Hold Page\HoldPageuninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is labeled HoldPage.BOAS.exe and occupies 1.71 MB (1791216 bytes).
Hold Page installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 7.63 MB (8005336
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- HoldPageUninstall.exe (252.87 KB)
- utilHoldPage.exe (512.23 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- HoldPage.BOAS.exe (1.71 MB)
- HoldPage.BOASHelper.exe (1.57 MB)
- HoldPage.BOASPRT.exe (1.70 MB)
- HoldPage.BrowserAdapter.exe (96.23 KB)
- HoldPage.BrowserAdapter64.exe (112.23 KB)
- HoldPage.BRT.Helper.exe (157.73 KB)
- HoldPage.expext.exe (99.23 KB)
- HoldPage.PurBrowse64.exe (344.73 KB)
- certutil.exe (101.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2014.12.13.172106
of Hold Page. Click on the links below for other Hold Page versions:
...click to view all...
When you're planning to uninstall Hold Page you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders left behind when you uninstall Hold Page:
- C:\Program Files\Hold Page
- C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Local\Temp\Hold Page
Generally the following registry data will not be uninstalled:
- C:\Program Files\Hold Page\bin\7za.exe
- C:\Program Files\Hold Page\bin\91975f83f39c43cfaad4.dll
- C:\Program Files\Hold Page\bin\91975f83f39c43cfaad40b3396b0f6db.dll
- C:\Program Files\Hold Page\bin\91975f83f39c43cfaad40b3396b0f6db64.dll
Use regedit.exe to remove the following additional registry values from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_CURRENT_UserName\Software\Hold Page
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Hold Page
Hold Page is an application by the software company Hold Page. Sometimes, people decide to uninstall it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because removing this by hand requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY approach to uninstall Hold Page is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Hold Page from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Hold Page or simply activate the Search field and type in "Hold Page". If it is installed on your PC the Hold Page app will be found automatically. After you select Hold Page in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Hold Page, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Hold Page:
- The web site of the application is: http://holdingmypage.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Hold Page\HoldPageuninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Hold Page.
8. After uninstalling Hold Page, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Hold Page that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Hold Page with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Hold Page by Hold Page from your computer, we are not saying that Hold Page by Hold Page is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Hold Page supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130