You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall Hold Page for Windows. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Hold Page from your computerHold Page
. You can read more on Hold Page or check for application updates here
. Please follow http://holdingmypage.com/support
if you want to read more on Hold Page on Hold Page's website. The application is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Hold Page directory. Take into account that this location can vary being determined by the user's preference. C:\Program Files (x86)\Hold Page\HoldPageUn.exe OFS_ is the full command line if you want to uninstall Hold Page. HoldPage.BOAS.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 1.71 MB (1791216 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed beside Hold Page. They occupy about 7.67 MB (8046904
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- HoldPageUn.exe (535.23 KB)
- HoldPageUninstall.exe (252.96 KB)
- updateHoldPage.exe (386.23 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- HoldPage.BOAS.exe (1.71 MB)
- HoldPage.BOASHelper.exe (1.57 MB)
- HoldPage.BOASPRT.exe (1.70 MB)
- HoldPage.BrowserAdapter.exe (103.23 KB)
- HoldPage.BrowserAdapter64.exe (120.23 KB)
- HoldPage.expext.exe (99.23 KB)
- HoldPage.PurBrowse64.exe (345.23 KB)
- utilHoldPage.exe (387.23 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2014.12.03.072349
of Hold Page. You can find below info on other versions of Hold Page:
...click to view all...
Hold Page is an application marketed by Hold Page. Some users choose to uninstall it. Sometimes this is difficult because deleting this by hand requires some skill related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK procedure to uninstall Hold Page is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Hold Page from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Hold Page or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Hold Page". If it is installed on your PC the Hold Page app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Hold Page in the list , some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Hold Page, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Hold Page:
- The software company is: http://holdingmypage.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Hold Page\HoldPageUn.exe OFS_
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Hold Page.
8. After uninstalling Hold Page, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Hold Page which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Hold Page using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Hold Page by Hold Page from your computer, we are not saying that Hold Page by Hold Page is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Hold Page in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-02-07 07:39:00.357