This info is about Hard Case for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Hard Case from your systemHard Case
. Go over here
where you can find out more on Hard Case. More data about the program Hard Case can be seen at http://hardcasesoftware.com/support
. Hard Case is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Hard Case directory, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. You can remove Hard Case by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Hard Case\HardCaseuninstall.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. HardCase.BrowserAdapter.exe is the Hard Case's main executable file and it takes circa 105.70 KB (108232 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in Hard Case. They take 2.68 MB (2808704
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- HardCaseUninstall.exe (243.20 KB)
- utilHardCase.exe (644.70 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- HardCase.BrowserAdapter.exe (105.70 KB)
- HardCase.BrowserAdapter64.exe (123.20 KB)
- HardCase.expext.exe (112.70 KB)
- HardCase.PurBrowse64.exe (345.20 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2016.02.13.201519
of Hard Case. Click on the links below for other Hard Case versions:
...click to view all...
Hard Case is a program offered by the software company Hard Case. Sometimes, users decide to remove this program. This is difficult because removing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE way to remove Hard Case is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Hard Case with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Hard Case or simply click the Search feature and type in "Hard Case". If it exists on your system the Hard Case program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Hard Case in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Hard Case, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Hard Case:
- The software company is: http://hardcasesoftware.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Hard Case\HardCaseuninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Hard Case.
8. After removing Hard Case, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Hard Case which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Hard Case using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Hard Case by Hard Case from your computer, we are not saying that Hard Case by Hard Case is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Hard Case supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-02-13 21:24:06.450