Hard Case is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall Hard Case from your PCHard Case
. Open here
for more details on Hard Case. You can get more details on Hard Case at http://hardcasesoftware.com/support
. Usually the Hard Case program is placed in the C:\Program Files\Hard Case folder, depending on the user's option during install. You can uninstall Hard Case by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Hard Case\HardCaseuninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is called HardCaseUninstall.exe and it has a size of 243.25 KB (249088 bytes).
Hard Case is composed of the following executables which occupy 243.25 KB (249088
bytes) on disk:
- HardCaseUninstall.exe (243.25 KB)
The current web page applies to Hard Case version 2015.10.25.010641
only. Click on the links below for other Hard Case versions:
...click to view all...
Hard Case is an application by Hard Case. Some people try to erase this program. This is difficult because removing this by hand requires some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY way to erase Hard Case is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Hard Case from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Hard Case or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Hard Case". If it exists on your system the Hard Case app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Hard Case in the list of programs, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Hard Case, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Hard Case:
- The web site of the program is: http://hardcasesoftware.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Hard Case\HardCaseuninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Hard Case.
8. After uninstalling Hard Case, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Hard Case that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Hard Case with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Hard Case by Hard Case from your PC, nor are we saying that Hard Case by Hard Case is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Hard Case supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-11-08 20:22:18.480