This web page contains complete information on how to remove Hard Case for Windows. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Hard Case from your PCHard Case
. More information on Hard Case can be found here
. More information about the app Hard Case can be seen at http://hardcasesoftware.com/support
. Usually the Hard Case application is installed in the C:\Program Files\Hard Case directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The entire uninstall command line for Hard Case is C:\Program Files\Hard Case\HardCaseuninstall.exe. utilHardCase.exe is the Hard Case's main executable file and it takes about 637.23 KB (652528 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Hard Case. They occupy an average of 1.37 MB (1436608
bytes) on disk.
- HardCaseUninstall.exe (242.20 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- utilHardCase.exe (637.23 KB)
This web page is about Hard Case version 2015.05.23.152425
alone. You can find here a few links to other Hard Case versions:
...click to view all...
Hard Case is an application by Hard Case. Frequently, users want to erase this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because doing this manually takes some experience related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY way to erase Hard Case is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Hard Case from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Hard Case or simply activate the Search field and type in "Hard Case". If it exists on your system the Hard Case application will be found very quickly. When you select Hard Case in the list , the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Hard Case, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Hard Case:
- The software company is: http://hardcasesoftware.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Hard Case\HardCaseuninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Hard Case.
8. After removing Hard Case, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Hard Case which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Hard Case with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Hard Case by Hard Case from your computer, we are not saying that Hard Case by Hard Case is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Hard Case supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-05-23 19:25:03.547