This page contains complete information on how to remove Hard Case for Windows. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Hard Case from your PCHard Case
. More information about Hard Case can be found here
. More information about the application Hard Case can be seen at http://hardcasesoftware.com/support
. The program is frequently found in the C:\Program Files\Hard Case folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing Hard Case is C:\Program Files\Hard Case\HardCaseuninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 112.23 KB (114928 bytes) on disk and is labeled HardCase.expext.exe.
The following executable files are contained in Hard Case. They take 808.63 KB (828040
bytes) on disk.
- HardCaseUninstall.exe (242.16 KB)
- HardCase.expext.exe (112.23 KB)
- utilHardCase.exe (454.23 KB)
This page is about Hard Case version 2015.06.22.212827
alone. Click on the links below for other Hard Case versions:
...click to view all...
Hard Case is a program offered by the software company Hard Case. Frequently, computer users choose to remove it. This can be efortful because removing this by hand takes some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK procedure to remove Hard Case is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Hard Case from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Hard Case or simply click the Search feature and type in "Hard Case". If it exists on your system the Hard Case application will be found very quickly. When you click Hard Case in the list , the following data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Hard Case, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Hard Case:
- The web site of the program is: http://hardcasesoftware.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Hard Case\HardCaseuninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Hard Case.
8. After uninstalling Hard Case, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Hard Case that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Hard Case using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Hard Case by Hard Case from your computer, nor are we saying that Hard Case by Hard Case is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Hard Case supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-23 00:10:00.063