This web page contains complete information on how to remove Hard Case for Windows. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall Hard Case from your computerHard Case
. Open here
where you can find out more on Hard Case. More information about Hard Case can be found at http://hardcasesoftware.com/support
. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Hard Case folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full uninstall command line for Hard Case is C:\Program Files (x86)\Hard Case\HardCaseuninstall.exe. HardCase.BrowserAdapter.exe is the Hard Case's primary executable file and it occupies circa 105.73 KB (108272 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in Hard Case. They occupy 2.64 MB (2764384
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- HardCaseUninstall.exe (242.19 KB)
- utilHardCase.exe (630.23 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- HardCase.BrowserAdapter.exe (105.73 KB)
- HardCase.BrowserAdapter64.exe (123.23 KB)
- HardCase.expext.exe (99.23 KB)
- HardCase.PurBrowse64.exe (345.23 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2015.05.24.162432
of Hard Case. You can find here a few links to other Hard Case releases:
...click to view all...
Hard Case is an application by the software company Hard Case. Sometimes, people try to erase this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because removing this manually takes some experience regarding PCs. One of the best EASY manner to erase Hard Case is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Hard Case from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Hard Case or simply click the Search feature and type in "Hard Case". If it is installed on your PC the Hard Case program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Hard Case in the list of programs, the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Hard Case, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Hard Case:
- The software company is: http://hardcasesoftware.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Hard Case\HardCaseuninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Hard Case.
8. After uninstalling Hard Case, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Hard Case that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Hard Case using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Hard Case by Hard Case from your PC, nor are we saying that Hard Case by Hard Case is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Hard Case in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-05-24 20:54:51.537