This web page contains complete information on how to remove Hard Case for Windows. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall Hard Case from your computerHard Case
. Open here
where you can find out more on Hard Case. More information about Hard Case can be found at http://hardcasesoftware.com/support
. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Hard Case folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full uninstall command line for Hard Case is C:\Program Files (x86)\Hard Case\HardCaseuninstall.exe. HardCase.BrowserAdapter.exe is the Hard Case's primary executable file and it occupies circa 105.73 KB (108272 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in Hard Case. They occupy 2.64 MB (2764384
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- HardCaseUninstall.exe (242.19 KB)
- utilHardCase.exe (630.23 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- HardCase.BrowserAdapter.exe (105.73 KB)
- HardCase.BrowserAdapter64.exe (123.23 KB)
- HardCase.expext.exe (99.23 KB)
- HardCase.PurBrowse64.exe (345.23 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2015.05.24.162432
of Hard Case. You can find here a few links to other Hard Case releases:
...click to view all...
Hard Case is an application by the software company Hard Case. Sometimes, people try to erase this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because removing this manually takes some experience regarding PCs. One of the best EASY manner to erase Hard Case is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Hard Case from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Hard Case or simply click the Search feature and type in "Hard Case". If it is installed on your PC the Hard Case program will be found very quickly. After you click Hard Case in the list of apps, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Hard Case, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Hard Case:
- The software company is: http://hardcasesoftware.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Hard Case\HardCaseuninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Hard Case.
8. After uninstalling Hard Case, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Hard Case that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Hard Case using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Hard Case by Hard Case from your PC, nor are we saying that Hard Case by Hard Case is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Hard Case in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-05-24 20:54:51.537