This page is about Hard Case for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Hard Case from your systemHard Case
. Further information on Hard Case can be found here
. Please follow http://hardcasesoftware.com/support
if you want to read more on Hard Case on Hard Case's web page. The application is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Hard Case directory (same installation drive as Windows). The complete uninstall command line for Hard Case is C:\Program Files (x86)\Hard Case\HardCaseuninstall.exe. HardCase.BrowserAdapter.exe is the Hard Case's main executable file and it occupies circa 105.73 KB (108272 bytes) on disk.
Hard Case is composed of the following executables which take 2.64 MB (2766416
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- HardCaseUninstall.exe (242.17 KB)
- utilHardCase.exe (631.23 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- HardCase.BrowserAdapter.exe (105.73 KB)
- HardCase.BrowserAdapter64.exe (123.23 KB)
- HardCase.expext.exe (99.23 KB)
- HardCase.PurBrowse64.exe (345.23 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2015.05.23.102424
of Hard Case. Click on the links below for other Hard Case versions:
...click to view all...
Hard Case is a program marketed by Hard Case. Sometimes, users want to remove this program. This can be difficult because deleting this manually takes some experience regarding PCs. One of the best EASY approach to remove Hard Case is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Hard Case from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Hard Case or simply click the Search field and type in "Hard Case". If it exists on your system the Hard Case app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Hard Case in the list of applications, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Hard Case, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Hard Case:
- The publisher is: http://hardcasesoftware.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Hard Case\HardCaseuninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Hard Case.
8. After removing Hard Case, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Hard Case that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Hard Case with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Hard Case by Hard Case from your computer, nor are we saying that Hard Case by Hard Case is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Hard Case supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-05-23 13:24:33.717