You can find on this page details on how to uninstall Hard Case for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Hard Case from your computerHard Case
. Further information on Hard Case can be seen here
. More data about the application Hard Case can be seen at http://hardcasesoftware.com/support
. Usually the Hard Case application is installed in the C:\Program Files\Hard Case folder, depending on the user's option during install. C:\Program Files\Hard Case\HardCaseuninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Hard Case. The program's main executable file is named utilHardCase.exe and occupies 640.73 KB (656112 bytes).
Hard Case is composed of the following executables which occupy 883.97 KB (905184
bytes) on disk:
- HardCaseUninstall.exe (243.23 KB)
- utilHardCase.exe (640.73 KB)
The current web page applies to Hard Case version 2015.11.08.150021
only. You can find below info on other releases of Hard Case:
...click to view all...
Hard Case is a program by Hard Case. Frequently, people decide to remove it. Sometimes this can be hard because performing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE action to remove Hard Case is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Hard Case with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Hard Case or simply click the Search feature and type in "Hard Case". If it is installed on your PC the Hard Case application will be found automatically. After you click Hard Case in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Hard Case, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Hard Case:
- The publisher is: http://hardcasesoftware.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Hard Case\HardCaseuninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Hard Case.
8. After removing Hard Case, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Hard Case that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Hard Case with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Hard Case by Hard Case from your computer, we are not saying that Hard Case by Hard Case is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Hard Case supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-11-08 20:17:05.780