GridinSoft Anti-Malware is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall GridinSoft Anti-Malware from your systemGridinSoft LLC
. More data about GridinSoft LLC can be found here
. More information about GridinSoft Anti-Malware can be found at http://anti-malware.gridinsoft.com
. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files\GridinSoft Anti-Malware folder. Keep in mind that this location can vary depending on the user's preference. GridinSoft Anti-Malware's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\GridinSoft Anti-Malware\uninst.exe. GridinSoft Anti-Malware's main file takes around 14.26 MB (14955984 bytes) and its name is gsam.exe.
GridinSoft Anti-Malware is comprised of the following executables which take 23.11 MB (24234184
bytes) on disk:
- gsam.exe (14.26 MB)
- gtkmgmtc.exe (2.35 MB)
- tkcon.exe (6.27 MB)
- uninst.exe (239.84 KB)
This page is about GridinSoft Anti-Malware version 3.0.27
alone. Click on the links below for other GridinSoft Anti-Malware versions:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling GridinSoft Anti-Malware we suggest you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall GridinSoft Anti-Malware:
The files below were left behind on your disk when you remove GridinSoft Anti-Malware:
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\GridinSoft Anti-Malware
Registry that is not uninstalled:
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\GridinSoft Anti-Malware\Documentation.lnk
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\GridinSoft Anti-Malware\GridinSoft Anti-Malware.lnk
- C:\Users\Public\Desktop\GridinSoft Anti-Malware.lnk
Additional registry values that you should clean:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Folder\shell\Scan with GridinSoft Anti-Malware
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\GridinSoft Anti-Malware
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Folder\shell\Scan with GridinSoft Anti-Malware\icon
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Folder\shell\Scan with GridinSoft Anti-Malware\command\
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\GridinSoft Anti-Malware\DisplayIcon
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\GridinSoft Anti-Malware\DisplayName
GridinSoft Anti-Malware is a program released by the software company GridinSoft LLC. Some computer users try to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because performing this manually requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK way to uninstall GridinSoft Anti-Malware is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete GridinSoft Anti-Malware from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate GridinSoft Anti-Malware or simply activate the Search field and type in "GridinSoft Anti-Malware". If it exists on your system the GridinSoft Anti-Malware app will be found automatically. After you select GridinSoft Anti-Malware in the list , some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding GridinSoft Anti-Malware, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for GridinSoft Anti-Malware:
- The publisher is: http://anti-malware.gridinsoft.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\GridinSoft Anti-Malware\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall GridinSoft Anti-Malware.
8. After uninstalling GridinSoft Anti-Malware, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong GridinSoft Anti-Malware which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing GridinSoft Anti-Malware using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall GridinSoft Anti-Malware by GridinSoft LLC from your PC, we are not saying that GridinSoft Anti-Malware by GridinSoft LLC is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall GridinSoft Anti-Malware in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-11-08 13:18:38.717